The Ceremony (IX)

Akona's POV:

It was a week since I came back and almost everything was back to normal. I wasn't sure why but I was summoned from the Jedi council. I just hoped it wasn't something bad. I waited at the door that led into the council room. Soon I was led in. I saw the Masters in their seats and master Chapal standing in the middle of the room. She looked happy. I stepped to her and looked at master Yoda as he began to speak. "We have summoned you here to give you the rank of padawan. You have succeeded all things that would be in the initiate trials. From now on you are padawan Takaash your Master will be master Chapal.

___Later___

I quickly went to Natar and Ahsoka I was so happy to be promoted but also a bit  scared. What if I completely mess up. What if I won't see my friends anymore. But I put that aside I will just try my best. I found the two in the sparring hall and quickly run to them. " You will never guess what happened!" I said. " Just tell us already " Ahsoka said in a friendly tone. " I just got the padawan from Master Jaadra Chapal. " I said in excitement. " That's great they both said and I gave my friends a short hug. " Without you guys, I never would have been able to make it.

A/N: 

Sorry that it is just a short chapter. But better a short chapter then none.

I watched the new episode of Star Wars the Clone Wars ( Season 7 episode 11) and it was really sad. Well I hope you have a great day stay safe and Bye ^^