A day in the life of the Togami company

Start from the beginning

"Mr. Togami, Peko wanted to let you know you have an appointment at 2:00 pm today sir," Makoto said, his kind voice soothing Togami's rather cold heart, (not that he'll admit it).

"Thankyou Makoto for telling me, I'll go talk to her right now."

Meanwhile, while the two were talking, the two vulgar partners, jaw- dropped at the lack of threat or yell at Makoto, Byakuya actually being nice towards the boy. Hell, Fuyuhiko couldn't even remember the last time Byakuya and nice were even in the same sentence. What's next, hell freezing over?

Togami walked away, his shiny shoes clopping on the tiles on the floor like hooves on tile (Not that anyone would ever tell him) and making his way towards what seemed to be Peko's office. When out of earshot, the two vulgar companions immediately went to question the kind boy.

"How the fuck do you get him to be nice to you, Naegidiot? He's always talking shit to us never once to you! Does the prissy ultra virgin himself happen to have a crush on you, Mr.Pervert? If so, is he a to-"

"Alright Miu, calm the fuck down, he's just an intern, he might be nice to him because he's new and all, we don't know for sure," Fuyuhiko interrupted, definitely not wanting to know anything about his bosses' private life.

Miu sneered at the short male, "Yeah right! When I was an intern, he wasn't nice to this gorgeous girl genius, probably too prissy to compliment such an amazing, big- boobed girl like me!"

"Too bad, I'm too good for his skinny dick anyway!" Miu said, sticking her tongue out to mock her boss.

Fuyuhiko scoffed at the woman, retorting her words, "Oh please! You, Miu, are living proof that shit can sprout two legs and walk."

"Oh fuck off, micropenis Kizuryuu!"

Makoto shook his head, putting his finger on his lip to show his thinking, "Ohh... I don't think he likes me or anything, not that I know of, but it's probably because I'm nice to him!"

Miu and Kizuryuu paused their arguing, freezing for a good ten seconds, before turning around to face the brunette.

Miu shook her head aggressively, glaring at the boy in front of her, "What the fuck do you mean?! There's no way a big boss Mr. Togami would be nice to you because you're nice to him! Unless it's a kink or something..."

Fuyuhiko wrinkled his nose again, disgusted with her behavior," For God's sake Miu! Get your fucking head out of the gutter!"

"I'll do whatever I want, shit-for-brains!"

"Oh... Have you two ever tried being kind or giving compliments to someone?" Naegi asked, stopping their fighting once more.

"What?"

Naegi shook his head, giving them a smile,"Y'know like complimenting how they look, or the way they talk or do something?"

"Ohhh.. you mean like flirting...That's another thing I excel at! For example, 'I want to suck your dick', usually works to get your point across!" Miu said haughtily, her hair waving around as she talked.

"W-wait, no, not like that," said Naegi waving his hand in front of his face slightly.

"Oh, yeah, I probably need to come up with one for the girls right? This gorgeous girl genius isn't picky after all !" Miu retorted, putting her hands on her hips.

"Wh-no!"

"Miu he means actually being kind to them, not telling them you want to 'suck your dick' tonight, anyone with a brain the size of a pea could understand that," Fuyuhiko said, rolling his eyes at his partner, and acting like what Naegi said was the most obvious thing in the world.

"HEEEEE!" Miu squealed, disgusting Fuyuhiko once more, "I-I see ... So I made a mistake.... how rare..."

Fuyuhiko sighed and turned back to Naegi, "Y'know what, I'm not even going to try to make a joke about that this time."

"You two really don't know how to compliment at all, do you? Oh well... I can always teach you how to!" Naegi said, oblivious to their arguing.

Miu scoffed at Naegi's statement, disdain noticeable in her features, "Now why the fuck would we want to learn how to compliment right? I can get my point across just fine without the fucking compliments, thank you very much!"

"Well... you don't have to but people tend to like them very much, and it usually makes them happy! That's how I got Sayaka Maizono to date me for a bit, even though she broke up with me in the end..." Naegi awkwardly laughed, seeming to understand that they might not want his help after all.

"I still think my 'I want to suck your dick' phrase is more effective," Miu snickered, curling her lip as she looked at the boy.

Fuyuhiko stopped, pulling her to the corner for a second with him, leaving Naegi behind for a little bit, "Now wait a second Miu, maybe we should learn under him..."

"What the fuck do you mean, shit-head? I thought you agreed with me, also saying that this kid's idea is stupid!" Miu whisper-yelled appalled that her partner actually wanted to go along with Naegi.

Fuyuhiko huffed, scratching the back of his head, almost not believing that he was also going along with Naegi, "I..know, but if we learn under him maybe we could get a date, or get certain ones if you know what I mean..."

"...."

Miu stopped, really thinking about her opportunities here, she and (reluctantly) Fuyuhiko were some of the best goddamn employees this building had to offer, running most of the technology and keeping up with the money in the company almost running the company themselves, but they both had one weakness they'd rather not admit...

They were both disasters at getting dates with their crushes.

Everyone who worked there had known who they had a crush on, them not being the most subtle people, but their crushes were denser than a bag of bricks.

The "gorgeous genius" happened to have a crush on the lovely Kiibo, a man who had two robotic arms, due to an accident that happened with his father in his lab. While on the other hand, her vulgar companion had a crush on the rather cold Peko, a childhood friend of his and a secretary to the 'big boss'.

And neither of them could seem to attract their attention to a date with either of them.

They both had tried everything... Giving them flowers, chocolates, asking if they wanted to hang out alone together... Miu even going through the effort of making a robot that says "Go out with me dipshit" in 500 languages (but forgetting to put her own language in there) that ran up to Kiibo in his office. Yes, Kiibo and Peko were denser than a bag of bricks, along with Miu and Kuzuryuu being disasters themselves, so to say getting dates for the two was going to be hard was an understatement.

Both had almost given up on asking them out, but from what Makoto was telling them, they could have a chance if they learned how to compliment and say the right things, right?

Right?

They both turned towards each other, giving each other a nod before making their final decision.

"We'll do it."

"Teach us Naegidiot."

To be continued.... Because my lazy ass said no last night.

First of all, I want to thank all of you for the sweet comments the last announcement, ( I was about to get a cavity reading all of them) Things like that really keep pushing me to write another chapter, so thank you all so much for being the best readers I could ever ask for, and understanding like that. I'm going to make another announcement next week to let you all know which characters will be added, now that I've looked at some of the comments. Again thank you all so much for being the best readers ever! Have a nice weekend, and toodles~

Fanfics to check out:

Suits (Saiouma/ Oumasai) by sedihh