𝖺/𝗇

i'm sorry if i misrepresented abuse or glorified it in any way. i never meant to do that.

abuse is something serious and life-threatening. if you or someone you know of suffering from such, PLEASE get help. your life and you are worth something.

i extensively talked to one of my friends who suffered through similar situations as jeonghan did. i learnt of all her feelings and thoughts while going through such a situation. she is better and healing now, but the scars will never go away.

this story is a way of showing light on a sensitive yet important topic. i wanted to show how abuse can impact someone's mental health, emotions, and feelings, and change the way they act or behave. i apologise if my words don't portray a proper image of what i want to convey.

this book took months to write, with many revisions. i tried to stay as true to the impact of such abuse as i could in a fanfiction.

i sincerely hope you enjoyed reading this. my love goes out to everyone reading this, and everyone who suffers from such things on a daily basis.

i love you. don't give up. you mean something.

thank you for reading.

xoxo,
yoongelic.

thought i'd end there, didn't ya?

well, no.

on a much lighter note, this story went through a TON of changes before i published it.

at first it was this fluffy af story about jeonghan being afraid of falling in love while jisoo protects him from any potential admirers, but then i kinda didn't know how to write that so i changed it to something else.

ngl now that i think about it that story would've been absolutely adorable

the second version was supposed to be somehow the same plot, but with more angst? idek how to explain it but that died quickly

and then i wanted to make it about jeonghan promising jisoo to like never leave him or something but then also remain his best friend? that didn't make sense at all so i scrapped that too

and then finally i got fed up with whatever direction this promise-protect thing was going in so i changed it to what you just finished reading

so uh yeah this story was being planned since like 2018 and it's finally done woohoo

how do i end this um

yay thanks for reading ily y'all mwah 😘