𝗈𝗇𝖾

jeonghan doesn't want this anymore.

as he throws himself across his bed, only one thought is preoccupied in his brain.

i'm tired.

jeonghan was tired. tired of the constant belittles and comments. tired of the jeering. tired of the bullying.

he looks out the window. it sure is a long drop.

there is a bang on his door. not a knock, a full bang.

his mother barges in.

jeonghan straightens up as he tenses, ready to bear the shrill voice his mother often addresses him with.

"listen here. you better be well-behaved at this school. do you know how much i had to argue with your father for this?"

jeonghan bows his head down.

"do you want to face your father's wrath again?"

jeonghan shakes his head.

"after what you did last time... disgrace. we've been disgraced," jeonghan's mother tuts. "anywho. remember what i said, or you'll be in for it."

jeonghan nods, careful not to make eye contact.

"will you be a good boy?" she asks.

jeonghan gulps. "i promise i won't let you down."

as he hears his mother leave the room, jeonghan flings himself across his bed again.

as he hums a melody from his favourite song, he brings out a leather-binded book. he flips through the pages to the next empty one, and clicks open his pen.

after long thought on what to write, he scribbles down a mere four words.

dear diary,

i'm tired.