𝖿𝗂𝗏𝖾

dear diary,

can you believe i'm at a sleepover? a sleepover! jisoo invited me to a sleepover!

mom and dad didn't really care about it. they just let me go.

jisoo's parents are incredibly sweet. his father doesn't yell at him every ten seconds, and his mother always has a smile on her face. i wish i had parents like his.

well, maybe they'll be my in-laws someday...

what? i can dream.

the water's stopped. jisoo's taking a shower right now. he'll be out any second. i can't let him see this diary, or he'll wanna read it, and he'll find out everything and it'll be the end of our friendship.

i better go now.

xoxo, jeonghan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"jeonghan?" jisoo asks, walking out of the bathroom.

"yeah?" jeonghan hides his diary behind his back.

"you okay?"

"of course," jeonghan says.

"i'm just going to go down and place these in the laundry, okay?" jisoo says.

"no problem," jeonghan smiles.

jisoo smiles back, and exits the room.

jeonghan lets out a sigh of relief, and quickly stashes his diary into his backpack.

when jisoo returns, he brings with him a tray full of snacks.

"what are these brands? never seen them," jeonghan picks up a cookie packet, staring at the wrapper.

"it's an american product," jisoo laughs as he tears open a cookie of his own.

jeonghan bites into the cookie. "hm, sweet."

"isn't that what cookies are supposed to taste like?" jisoo asks, chuckling.

"i don't know, all the cookies i've tried taste salty," jeonghan says sarcastically.

jisoo laughs loudly, and jeonghan is proud he's entertained him.

"let's do something fun. like games?" jisoo asks.

"you have video games?" jeonghan stares in awe as jisoo pulls out his consoles.

"yeah. don't you?"

"my parents refused to buy me one after we moved. i hope i'm not rusty." jeonghan flexes his fingers.

"rusty or not, i could destroy you in a game of mario kart." jisoo has a smirk on his face.

"easier said than done," jeonghan grins.

the pair spend the rest of their time gaming. jeonghan doesn't mind that jisoo is constantly winning; all he wants to see is a smile on his face.

"wanna do something else? like watch a movie?" jisoo asks, putting down his console.

"sure," jeonghan replies.

jisoo is about to choose a movie to play, when his mother knocks on his door.

"come in, mom," he calls.

"come down for dinner, you two," she says.

jisoo puts down the remote, and beckons jeonghan to follow him downstairs.

dinner is perfect. jisoo's parents make sure to tell jeonghan every embarassing event that has happened in jisoo's life, which results in a lot of laughs and whines. jisoo's mother is bent on filling up jeonghan to the point where he can't move any longer.