☆ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Twenty-Eight - Princess Traitor

"Okay, so here's how this is going to go," I start to explain to Bellamy as we are huddled in his tent after I dragged him into in order to stop Clarke from her savior complex that is trying to force her to run, bringing all she loved with her, "I...

"Okay, so here's how this is going to go," I start to explain to Bellamy as we are huddled in his tent after I dragged him into in order to stop Clarke from her savior complex that is trying to force her to run, bringing all she loved with her, "I am going to go find the generals, convince them, show them I'm not dead. And you are going to rally your troops, just in case."

I couldn't believe this was happening. I was about to run towards troops to stop a war, instead of start one. This was a first for me. Looking up from my packed bags to Bellamy, he was rubbing his hands through his hair, grabbing onto the ends. Sighing, I move to him. 

"Bell, look at me," I whisper, pulling his hands into my own, holding tight, "It's going to be okay."

Nodding, he swallows harshly. "So much is happening. I feel like every second I blink, you are either running from me or I am almost losing you," he admits. 

Reaching up and grabbing his cheeks, "I am doing neither. I am running towards the danger to protect you and they are only dangerous to you, not me," I attempt to reassure him. 

"Promise me you'll return to me safely, no matter the outcome of the chat with the generals is?" Bellamy asks, pulling my face closer to his own, a breaths away from his lips. 

TW: sexual 

I close the gap, grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him in closer. "I promise," I whisper between kisses. Bellamy picks me up by the back of my thighs, bringing me into his arms. He doesn't break the contact between our lips even as he lays me down on the bed.

Resting for a moment above me, he runs his hand through my hair, "I swear that if something happens, I will never be able to go on."

Flipping him over onto his back, I rest my hips on his crotch, beginning to kiss his collarbone, "Nothing is going to happen to me. I don't die, I'm much like Murphy is that regard," I finish, now a hand under his shirt, running my hand down his abs. 

Groaning, Bellamy sits up and removes his shirt, balancing me in his hips. "I would prefer if you didn't mention another man's name while kissing me," he growled, removing my own shirt, kissing across my breasts. 

I pull his face in closer, panting. "I wouldn't dream of it," I giggle, before moaning when his lips make contact through my bra.  

"I love that sound," Bellamy seduces, "Do it again." 

I gasp as he pulls the bra down this time, wrapping his lips around my nipple, submerging it into his mouth, nibbling. "Bellamy-" I choke out as he moves to the other one. 

"I know, it feels good, doesn't it, little star?" Bellamy taunts. 

I want more. No, I need more.