☆ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx

Just a quick explanation for those of you who may have been confused by last chapter. Leigh is not actually dead. But last that Anya knows, Leigh was dying on that bridge and she thought it was her job to tell Lexa and Arthur. I wanted to give you all a look into the relationships Leigh has built with Lexa and Arthur, as well as Alexis. So just to clear everything up, Leigh is not dead. She is recovering in the dropship as stated by Clarke in the end of Ch. 24. 

Sorry for such a delay between chapters. Life has been crazy. Anyways, here's chapter 26. 5,800 words for you lovely readers. 

<3 Tay

Twenty-Six - Her Name is Leigh

I could only sit by and watch her sleep for so long before Clarke came and shooed me out

I could only sit by and watch her sleep for so long before Clarke came and shooed me out. "Bellamy, she's not going to wake up tonight. Go to your tent and sleep," Clarke orders.

"But-" I start but she cuts me off. 

"She's going to want to see you strong and rested, not suffering. She'll be suffering enough." I can't help but nod at her statement. "So go get some sleep. I'll check on her throughout the night."

Leaving the dropship, I can't even believe I was still able to stay awake. The stress from the events of today hit me like a boulder rolling down Mt. Everest. Or whatever that mountain that Clarke wouldn't shut up about. 

As soon as I reach my tent, I fall face-first onto the bed, unconsciously sleeping before my head even hits the pillow. 

What seems like moments later, I hear the flap of my tent open. Groggily, I roll to my right side, facing the opening, and see Leigh standing in the doorway.

Snapping up, I sit up. "Leigh, princess, what are you doing up? You should be resting." While the nickname seems to have become her trademark from me, she seems to flinch at it. 

Must be her wound

"Why don't you climb up here and lay down?" I suggest to which she nods. "I can't even believe you are awake and walking. Clarke said you wouldn't be," I turn away from her, closing my eyes. The bed dips when her body lays in the bed, my arm reaching around her waist and pulling her in.

Remembering at the last second, I move my arm. "Sorry, baby. I forgot." I press my nose into her hair and breathe in softly. Her hair smells different

"Did Clarke wash your hair while you were in the dropship?" I question. She nods and I notice her strange demeanor. 

Opening my eyes, I see her hair appears shorter than it normally does. "Did she cut your hair too, princess?"