"Is he here?" Asked Ochako.

"I'm afraid not... He is... In the hospital right now" Said the woman startup to cry.

" What!? Why?" Asked Izuku.

The woman wiped away her tears on her face with her hands.

"That bastard of his father beat him half to death" Said the woman.

Izuku and Ochako were both very upset but not surprised to hear this.

"All because he didn't want to marry someone! DAMN HIM! " Yelled the woman throwing a glass at the wall shattering it causing both Izuku and Ochako to flinch.

"I-im sorry" Said the woman apologising.

"It's alright" Said Ochako.

"I'm shoto's mother by the way. His other family members are actually visiting him in the hospital right now" Said Todoroki's mom.

" Why aren't you there?" Asked Izuku.

"They only allow a few guests per visit and I already visited him yesterday" Said Todoroki's mom.

" Is he going to be alright? " Asked Ochako.

"Yes. He will be able to come home in about two days but he lost a tooth and has some bruises. We were about to stop that ass from doing to much" Said Todoroki's mom.

" That good to hear" Said Izuku.

" Yes. I already told him what happened and that his dad has been arrested. I'm going to divorce that son of a bitch" Said Todoroki's mom.

" Well we should probably get going. We just wanted to see how he was. " Said Izuku.

" Alright you kids be safe" Said the mother.

Izuku and Ochako Left the house and went home after texting Momo everything that they learned.

* A few days later.

Todoroki entered the classroom and Momo was the first one to respond.

By hear hugging him of course.

"Momo?" Said Todoroki.

"Todoroki I missed you so much!" Said Momo crying a little bit.

" I'm alright Momo" Said Todoroki hugging back.

"Excuse me but we still have class" Said Aizawa standing behind the pair in the hallway.

" Sorry Sir" Said Both Momo and Todoroki.

They both went to their seats.

"Alright class. We only have another week together after this weekend. So I have something to announce. The prom this year for seniors has been moved to the last day of school. " Said Aizawa.

A few kids started to cheer but was quickly silenced by Aizawa.

"Now that that's settled let's get st-

The door opened and a woman stepped in.

"Hey everyone! Said the lady.

" Miss joke? " Said Kaminari.

" Actually it's Mrs Aizawa now kiddo! " Said Mrs Aizawa holding out her ring finger with her ring on it

"Oh right" Said Kaminari.

"What are you doing?" Asked Aizawa.

"I came to see my sweetheart of course! " Said Mrs Aizawa.

" I'm trying to have class right now! " Said Aizawa.

" Oh speaking of which did you tell them that we are going to have a child? " Asked Mrs Aizawa.

" Woah really! " Said Mina.

" That's amazing! " Said Ochako.

"Pretty manly Mr Aizawa!" Said Kirishima.

Aizawa quickly pushed his wife out the door and gave her a stern talking outside before coming back in.

"Alright with that out of the way, let's begin... Except I don't have anything left to teach so do whatever" Said Aizawa rolling into his sleeping bag.

A bunch of the students started to talk, lida trying to keep everyone's in line, and they talked about prom.

Everyone decided that they would go and they would go with their boyfriend/ girlfriend.

"You know Deku... I'm kinda sad" Said Ochako.

"Yeah we have had a lot of memories here" Said Izuku.

" Oh Deku can I ask you something? " Asked Ochako.

" Of course what is it? " Asked Izuku.

" As soon as we graduate we can go get Eri. I say we should go get her the moment we get our diplomas. What do you think? " Asked Ochako.

" Sounds good to me. And then we will be a happy family" Said Izuku smiling for the future.

We are heading towards the end. Less than 5 chapters remain.