𝑊𝐻𝐴𝑇𝑆 𝐴 𝑁𝑌𝑀𝑃𝐻𝐸𝑇 ?

Hey babies ♡

Hey babies ♡

Everyone in this community has their own definition of what a nymphet is.
I am just explaining my theory, and exploring some psychology behind it.
Keep in mind that these arent my complete thoughts and that I can seem like I'm being a bit of a hypocrite at times. These topics are controversial.

What is a nymphet to you?

"For me, I would describe being a nymphet as an alter . It isn't completely me, but I can act as if it was when I'm in the headspace.

Also, it can be described as a "lifestyle" by some. The reason why i think people do that is to kind of differentiate themselves from being labeled as having "daddy issues" and very offensive terns.

I feel as though you cannot be in ANY community just for its "aesthetic ", there is always something else that fills your desires or else you would get bored very easily. "

Why did you join ?

" The main reason why I joined this community was because I loved having control over my body and what I do to men with it. It is very empowering to know that you contribute to someone's fantasies . Also, I am young, but I dont feel like it. This reminds me to make mistakes and be a teenager.

What do you look like as a nymphet ?

" I love the music, and the "aesthetic" of other nymphets. I dress in a way that excludes the aura that I want to look like that day. I dont necessarily take inspiration from this community, I have a very appealing style that is a mix of different things that I admire. For my hair, since it is very curly I use butterfly clips and moisturize my hair with shampoo (makes the curls look great) I think I look amazing and it personalizes my overall look."

EXAMPLES ¡

What do you think of age-gap "relationships"?
It isn't anything new. Back in the day, it was normal to say that your boyfriend was going to pick you up from school. I dislike how people make it seem like dating someone that's a bit older than you is completely unacceptable, but I still understand where they are coming from. There is alot of creepy men and women waiting to prey on younger girls/boys, it has been happening since the world started. I can also say that some "teenagers" are forced to grow up fast and now, they can't date someone their age. It is going to be very difficult trying to be in a relationship where the other person isn't mature enough.

What do you think about taboo relationships?
" It is fun to fantasize about. Many people often have dreams of dating their teacher but it is very illogical thought, though it is very realistic and can happen. I wouldn't recommend dating your teacher because nothing good can happen with that. You can flirt, but at the end of the day, they are probably not going to risk their career and their home life for a young kid.

They are most likely going to use you, especially in this day and age(they can accuse you of being crazy, lying because you have a "crush"on them, ect.) . If you want to just have a sexual encounter with them , then do you. When discussing the topic of taboo relationships, plz dont try to seduce your stepfather or any family member. Even if they are looking at you a certain way, it just leads to disappointment.

At the end of the day, try not to do anything that could ruin you. Yes, you, think about yourself. As nymphets , we can be selfish. We are constantly looking for love and such, so only care for yourself and trusted friends. Even if something like this happens, have receipts , so you can ruin someone's life. They are making the mistake, you are just taking advantage of that. "

Do you have any advise for your fellow nymphets ?
If I had advise, I would tell you to be calculated. It doesn't take much to be manipulated so flip the script (there are good people too).

Always be two steps ahead. It honestly doesn't take much, all you have to do is be more observant. When something doesn't seem right, or feels "off" get out. Know your red flags, because you are in control of the events that happen in your life. Dont be reckless.

It's fun to act childish, and you dont even have to worry about that stuff all of the time , it is just a thought you should have in your mind. People may not have the purest intentions.

What would you like to remind your friends ?

" It is very fun to be a nymphet. You will literally never have the opportunity to be young again when your older so make yourself proud. Exploring your sexuality is important and honestly, a nymphet is anyone that likes "aesthetic " music and has a taste for older men. Its that simple , but most people would never classify as that directly. Dont feel ashamed. This is how to you want to live your life."

Thank you for reading and I hope you get something from this. Comment what questions you guys want me to answer next, I really enjoy writing these. Be safe and dont forget to smile ; )

さようなら