𝑊𝐴𝑁𝑇2𝐵𝐸𝑀𝐸.𝑁𝑉𝑅 !

Hey my angels:)

In this chapter we will be diving into the world of nymphet-like hobbies. And things that'll make you feel like a nymphet♡¡

Learn something new
You might be in need for some flirting practice, ask a friend if you can practice on them when your bored or if your feeling down about your skills.

𝘿𝙧𝙖𝙬𝙞𝙣𝙜,𝙥𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜,𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙮
If you're an art hoe you can paint on your clothes and visit museums for reference.

𝙋𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙝𝙮
Try picking up a fujifilm instax mini 9 camera, because this type of camera gives you the picture after you take it.

𝘼𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙀𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜
If you have a computer this would be super easy for you ; )

𝙍𝙚𝙖d 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨
I would suggest the vintage/retro books because I think that they are the best type

𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜
The best way to do this in my opinion is to create a YouTube channel, and post videos of you singing but just dont show your face so that's it's your little secret;)
You dont really have to do this, that's just the first thing that came to mind .

Watch and re watch nymphet type movies
I am probably gonna do a chapter on nymphet movies, the ones that most nymphets dont know about so stay tuned ♡¡

Diary writing
This is one of the things I do on the daily basis because it makes me feel really good : )

Poetry reading
I enjoy poetry on an unhealthy level and now I'm sharing some of my favorite poetry I've read so far.
Some poetry would be :
Milk and honey by rupi kaur
Pillow thoughts by courtney peppernel
The beautiful caos of growing up
I hope this reaches her in time by R. H sin

Flower picking
This is a Super calming activity for you to do especially in the summer when your totally into nymphet-space.

Painting your nails
Whether our are a nynph or faunlet this is just a small tweak in your appearance that won't seem as much now, but will later when you are giving your lover a handjob or something.

Listen to your nymphet music playlist
This will really help bring you into that mindset when you want to flirt with someone or are in need of a confidence booster.

Do your makeup
Doing your makeup can make you feel more like a nymph if you want it to be. You can also make it more ethereal like the nymphets in the movie "virgin suicide's".

Ride a bike
I really like the Aesthetic of riding a pastel colored bike around your neighborhood with an animal in the front basket. The feeling is nostolgic, I don't completely know why I feel so attracted to those type of moments .

Model
I actually in the process of perfecting my modeling walk, so I have to say that it's difficult, but an extremely fun pass-time.

Catch fireflies
Get a mansion jar, and go out, in the middle of
spring, just before sundown and catch them. That is the best time, especially when you've had the best day, and your feeling all warm and fuzzy.

Make a scrapbook
You can find little clear photo books on AliExpress and they are super cute. They contain little squares, and are really nice to look at.

diy spa day
What's really exciting about self care is that you can do it whenever you want to. All you need is a calm mind and environment. Try diy face masks or painting your nails.

Give yourself a temporary tattoo
You know the ones that you just add h20 ,from like walmart or something 🤷‍♀️

Get something pierced
I personally really want to get my belly button pierced because I want to look good wearing crop tops but my mom said I couldn't but I'm thinking about getting a nose peircing because my mom didn't say I couldn't so yea.

Well my darlings that is it for this chapter, kinda feeling underwhelmed because all of my other ones are super descriptive and this one is pretty self explanatory but whatever. Ttyl and of course if you want a part 2 or 3 just comment and I'll try to make it happen♡♡

さようなら