𝑀𝐸𝑆𝑆𝑌 𝐵𝐴𝐵𝐸 !

Hey sweethearts ♡

Hey sweethearts ♡

This chapter will be the start of a series that will awaken your sexual side.

Given that you are all probably virgins, I'll start it off slowly.

-kissing
Starting off with something easy, even if you don't have any experience. Kissing can be describes as a language coming from the fact that it can : express lots of different emotions that your trying to communicate to your lover without even using words, or that it's very versatile meaning that it fits with any emotion you want to express again, to your lover. I'm not embarrassed to say that I researched how to kiss and watched couples kissing at 3am to get here, and I'm not embarrassed. We all have to start somewhere. It's one of the many nessasary skills a nymphet/faunlet has to know to become "successful" in the this art .

-visuals
Personally, I love aesthetics. Even if it's just with the clothes I'm wearing-i make them monochromatic. too me, it is a very big thing to look a certain way-not for others, but I just enjoy wearing my aesthetics. Just know what fits you, and what item makes you feel most comfortable. Once you learn that, you can manipulate the way you dress to fit the type of people that you are attracted too.

-pretend
The best way to achieve what you want is to pretend that you already have it. This is a common strategy that I use and it ALWAYS works. Go to a mirror and act like your flirting with someone really cute. This is beneficial because you get to see what flirting tactic looks and feels the best. The last thing you want is to copy how Dolores flirts and run your lover, or anyone who you might be interested in, up a hill.

-watch porn
I mean, exploring your sexuality shouldn't be a taboo topic, but sadly it is. If you are not bothered by "vulgar" videos, then you should just read wattpad books. In my opinion, pleasing yourself before you try it with others is a good idea. Just discover what you like.

Now I bid by goodbyes

さようなら