𝐽𝐴𝐼𝐿 𝐵𝐴𝐼𝑇 !

Hey kitten's : )

Hey kitten's : )

This chapter is all about how to be more sexy .

             I know that it may be a somewhat forbidden topic in this community because most of the people here want to pretend that it doesn't exist and that they are only here for the "aesthetic" but let's be honest for a sec, all of you nymphets and faunlets only want to know about if you can make any man or women fall into your trap with only one look, and I'm going to tell you how.

𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑢𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 !
Languages are all in all the most interesting and intriguing thing for a person to learn . I'm learning French (mainly because it's a sexy language) and it's really fun, so go learn a language ! Or learn a phrase or two so that it can  come in handy when your flirting with someone ; )

𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑚𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠
Now before I begin I would like to say that the only person you should want to impress is yourself. Anyways, make sure you look good. Even if you don't feel like being all glammed up, tidy yourself up to present the best image of yourself to others. It doesn't matter what type of nymphet/faunlet you are, all nymphet aesthetics maintain a really nice and put together theme. Just washing your face in the morning can make you appear put together in itself so guess what doing your hair is going to do? MAKE YOU LOOK EVEN BETTER YAY !!!

Ok so onto clothes. Depending on your aesthetics you can dress in any way you please. Try to be monocramatic, and don't clash your colors ! If you feel lazy, try to be versatile with the comfy clothes you want to wear. Put a long sleeve shirt under the short sleeve one you want to wear. Put a button up top under a non-hooded sweatshirt. You see, make it your own, and have fun ! Add cute assesories like chokers !

𝐹𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠
Eyes are literally the window to your lover's soul. It doesn't really matter if your eyes are colored or if you don't really have long eyelashes, THEY ARE PERFECT ! you'll notice that when your flirting with you lover and you look at them with an either curious, attentive, or fascinated look, they become more aroused and you'll also notice how they will kind of do things to make you look at them more.

For example, say your sitting down, they will stand up and ask you a question, if you are anything like me, you will try to look at them in their eyes,  and that is what they want, they think that it's sexier than just standing up so that you both are at eye level ( if your lover isn't taller than you) . What I'm trying to say is basically that you can manipulate your eyes in certain ways that you want, you just have to practice in the mirror and on someone you trust.

𝐹𝑙𝑖𝑟𝑡 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓
I know this sounds weird but trust me, it works. When your flirting with your lover, you want to also touch yourself lightly. You dont have to do it sexually if you don't want to, but if you don't , try to make it sensual. Lightly run your hand on your leg while looking at them and watch their reaction when they notice . It's honestly so funny how you can make them want you even more by doing the tiniest of things : )

Anddd that's it my darlings, hope you enjoyed this chapter, and of course, be safe and enjoy being a nymphet ! Mwah 💋

さようなら