Epilogue

"The sky is a bit dark tonight don't you think?"

"No, actually the sky is really bright"

"huh?... look, the stars are barely shining and the moon is in half"

"I know ... but the moon and some stars are still there aren't they?"

"Yeah, but still ..."

"The sky is dark at night that's what the moon and stars are for"

"I don't really get it"

"It's because you haven't seen it through my eyes" My husband was looking at me confused as ever.

     The sky adding another coat of its colors, blending each one in a specific time. The world is created so wonderfully. Mountains as high as they can get, trees always growing to be tall, Flowers always blooming in the time of spring, and people trying to be the best they can be. The sun is brighter than any other star and the moon providing us light in the night.

How I wish I could see it all once again.

That was the line that I said before right? We'll now I see it. And the world IS really beautiful.

How I wish I could see it with her once again

Hello I am Jo Yuri
I was 20 when I met the person I love. I was blind before, the only thing that I could see was an imagination of her, but even that was blurry. But when I got the chance to see her my world became an imagination, It was all blurred. She died at the same year that I met her but she's love me more than anyone would. I'm married now but she's still in my heart. She'll only be my one true love. Oh and if your asking I still live at her apartment, I visit my husband in the day but stay in her place at night. She's the reason I still live, i'm living because she has a part of her in me. Amd I want to show her the world until I grow old. Love really is sweet, but before I knew it. I was already Blind.

I was blind because I couldn't see her anymore. But my heart still remember's her voice.

So, I guess it's not so bad.

But the truth is ... I just wish to be with her once again.

[END]