XVII: I can't tell you

[Yuri's POV]

My head hurts. When I think about what'd happen yesterday everything just flashes back. What does he want with Chaewon?

Knock knock

"Unnieee!" I didnt expect Wonyoung to go to my room. But its good that she came at least I could divert my thoughts. "Why are you here?"

"I want to ask for help" I asked her what kind of help does she need. Based on my condition I dont really think I could help people that much.

"I'm hiding from Yujin, I just need a place to hide" of all the places, why is my room the safest? Its a door apart from Yujin's. "Why did you fight?"

"Maybe, i'm not talking to her. She chose to be in Minju's room for two days without even visiting me. So now I won't talk to her" I giggled at her as she said those words. She sounded so childish yet cute at the same time. I told her that she could stay.

We just hung out together and talked about random stuff and interests. I had the idea to ask her about Chaewon, but I dont know if it'll be a bit weird. "Wonyoung ... Do you know anyone by the name of Chaewon?"

"Chaewon? Hmmmm ... no, why?" I just shook my head and told her its nothing. If she doesnt really know who Chaewon is, why did the guy hurt me last night.

"Unnie, Do you think that Yujin still likes me?" I gave a thought about it. When we first met, Yujin and Wonyoung were really sweet with each other. It showed that they liked one another. "Of course she does"

"Then why does she hang out with Minju and not with me?" I felt the sadness in her voice. She thinks that Yujin doesnt like her anymore. "Maybe she's not used to you two being together. That's why she still hangs out with other people" I heard her sigh.

"Actually, I dont really know what to say. But if your that worried, you should talk to Yujin about it" I just said the truth. I dont have any experience on what she's handling but if I were her I would just confront the person.

"You're right, I should talk to her. Thanks for the talk unnie. See you!" I nodded then she left the room. Our talk took longer than expected. I hope everything goes well with them.

Knock knock

"Wonyoung? How did it go?" I heard the door open. It was Yena unnie, if I think about it I havent heard from her all day.

"Come let's have dinner" She grabbed my hand as we went to the cafeteria. I didnt realize that it was already dinner time. Wonyoung and I just kept eating snacks.

She made me sit down at a chair then left to get our food. "What happened to your cheek? Its a little swollen"

"Ah ... nothing" I didnt know that it showed. Wonyoung didnt tell me that my cheek looks swollen. I felt her hand touch my face. It made me a little nervous since I dont know what to tell her.

"Does it hurt? Is is okay if I touch it like this?" I nodded to both her questions. She was still touching my cheek, it still stung a little. But I believe that its just alright.

"Who did this?" How could I even tell her. I know she's worried. But its just too risky. "I-I can't tell you"

"Alright, but whatever happened be careful next time. Let's eat" then she removed her hand from my cheek. I touched my cheek again to feel how swollen it is. I dont think its that visible to everyone.We started eating in silence. Yena unnie didnt talk to me. She didnt even say anything. We were just quiet, it was a bit awkward.

"You done?" I nodded as I heard her leave with our plates. She told me to stand up and then grabbed my hand. We returned back to my room, she was about to leave when I tried to reach for her hand.

"Why?" Uhhh ... why DID I do that!? Maybe I dont want to end my day with an awkward Yena. "Stay" it may look as if i'm begging her right now.

"Tell me what happened to you first" should I tell her? She might get hurt if I tell her. I cant let that person hate her like that. "I can't, I can't tell you"

"ok" I heard her sigh then she removed my hand from her. She closed the door and left. I really wanted to tell her. But things are just happening and I dont want anyone to get hurt. It took me hours to think about my decision of telling or not. In the end I've just decided to sleep.

[Yena's POV]

"ok" I just sighed and closed the door. I know she's hiding something. What could it possibly be for her to hide it. Her cheek was swollen and I could feel that it hurt. Her eyes were a bit puffy so she must've cried last night.

I still stood at the front of her door. I want to go to her and ask her to trust me and tell me everything. But I guess she doesn't trust me enough to talk about things like this.

I might look a bit pathetic outside her door so I decided to just go to my room. I called Chaeyeon for a little talk and help. Good thing she answered right away.

"Why?"

"I need help"

"I need help too, my whole body aches"

"What happened to you? Got into a fight?"

"Haha something like that. You?"

"Yuri is hurt and she won't tell me why or how"

"What do you mean?"

"I asked her what happened and she said she cant tell. It's making me worried"

"Maybe, she has a reason or something. Try to talk to her"

"But she wont tell me anything"

"What did you do?"

"I said 'ok' then left her without saying anything. In other words I became silent"

"Woahh ... Choi Yena being silent!? Yuri's amazing"

"Seriously?"

"Try to collect your thoughts first. Then go if your ready to talk to her"

"Alright, thanks for the idea. I hope your body pain goes away"

"Ok, goodluck on your problem. Try to update me, okay?"

"Okay, goodnight bye"

"Bye loser" then she ended the call. I just feel so tired, I just layed in my bed and went to sleep.

I hope I could earn her trust. Even if it takes me a long time.