XLI: Confess already!

[Yena's POV]

Chaeyeon is taking longer than expected. Jihoon must've already left by now. Maybe she's enjoying her time with Kkura unnie again. That Chaeyeon ... seriously!

"Unnie ... why are you here though? You just came in and didn't say anything" Yuri is starting to question me again.

"Why? You dont want me to be here ... i'll leave" I stood up but she held my hand and told me to not leave.

"Please don't be a tomato again" now she's crossed the line. I pushed her lightly and told her to leave me alone.

"Unnieee~ mianhaee" I just tried to ignore her as she kept on clinging onto me. But she's really persistent, she kept on tugging me.

Oh no! Now she's doing aegyo how could I resist that!? She doesn't seem to know the word stop. But she looks so cute though. Ahhhhhhh! How could I ignore her when she's being like this!? Ahhhhh!! She's making me crazy.

Alright, I give in! I hugged her back as she pulled to her bed. The we rolled for like a few times before we both became tired.

"AAHAHAHHA That was fun!" She kept on smiling. Ahhhh why do I keep remembering her aegyo earlier. I pinched her cheeks but not too hard to hurt her.

Knock knock

Knock knock

Yuri looked a bit confused on who on the earth would go to her room and knock? cause she everyone knows that she only locks the door when she's mad. I told her that it was Chaeyeon and she's just gonna inform me about ... stuff.

I opened the door but to my surprise it was ... Jihoon?

"Hey" He stood outside with his brightest smile. Gosh ... why did I even trust Chaeyeon on this!

"Uhhh ... why are you here?" He just looked at me innocently. Yuri was sitting on her bed just as confused as me.

"May I come in?" I looked at Yuri for a second. This IS her room but I'm sure she's fine with it. "Sure"

"Uhhh ... hey Yuri!" Yuri just said Hi. But she got the idea of what was happening, so she kept quiet.

"I wanted to say sorry"
"you idiot dont say sorry" I heard another voice at the door.

"I'm sorry for shocking you yesterday" I didn't want to interrupt. It looked as if he was taking all his courage to say this.

"But ..." Oh no! I think I know where this is going. "... I like you Yena. I really do, since the first time i've met you. I thought that you were really special.

I just wanna say that ... I'm not gonna leave until you accept me" then he went on his knees. "Well, unless you already have someone"
"Good, your doing great!" seriously I think Chaeyeon planned all this.

He just kept on begging. I turned to look at Yuri for a second. And she looked really awkward with all this. I went closer to her and asked what to do?

"Tell him you already have someone. Lying may be wrong but ... I just feel sorry for him" She whispered to me.

We'll she is right, I could just lie to him. And he'll leave me alone. He's a nice guy but i'm not really interested in him. Maybe as a friend though.

"I-I already have someone. Sorry"

"Really? But ... you never told me that you do" He's still on his knees. "I do. I just never talk about it"

"With who? Sorry Yena, but i'm not buying it" he just kept on begging. "It's true. I have someone! You can even ask my friends"

What am I even saying!? Even I won't believe this stuff.

"Ok, Yuri?" Both of us looked at her. She just stayed calm though.

"She has! Unnie doesn't want to talk about it though" I faced him with a smirk.

"Pshh, it obvious that your lying. Just accept me ... please" (Jihoon: what am I even saying!? I hope this Chaeyeon girl's plan will work or else all my efforts for nothing) He's turning crazy, alright!

"Sorry but I really have someone"

"Where? I want to meet the person" My brain is working full time right now. "Uhhhhhh ..." that was all I could say.

"See ... there's no one" He gave me a smirk that was so annoying. He felt like he was about to win.

"There is!"

"Nope" (Jihoon: time to finally annoy her. After this she'll burst and finally say it)

"I said that I do have one" He's starting to annoy me more and more.

"Well, you WILL have one when you finally accept me" He's being too persistent. But i'm not that easy to loose. "Ewww, No"

"Alright, I'll believe you. Once I meet the person" he stood up and slowly walked closer to me.

(Jihoon: time for the big move. Oh my gawd! Yena is gonna hate me for this)

"What? Your afraid?"
"Just tell me the truth, there's no one"
"If I were you you, just accept me"
"I'll do whatever you want"

Ewww ... How did I even get associated with someone like this!?

"Yena, please" (Jihoon: this just makes me look too desperate. Why did I even agree to her plan)

"I- I told you ... I already have someone" He just kept on walking closer. Now he's smiling as if he's doing nothing wrong. "I-I ... I. Dont come any closer!"

"I'll be your someone" I knew that he was a crazy person. Why did I even accept his peace offering.

I felt that I reached the end, I felt the wall behind me. Meaning, there's no way to escape. My brain is just going nuts, I dont know what to do.

He just kept coming closer and closer. What's worse is he has this smile on his face. It's as if he's not doing anything wrong.

(Jihoon: Ahhhh ... she's on panic mode now. That Chaeyeon girl's plan should work or else. I dont want to make her see me like this. Maybe I should stop, but it's too late for that)

He's only a few steps away on finally getting hold of me. I don't know what to do, I feel like i'm gonna be harassed or smth. But he IS a nice guy, no nevermind.

"I-I ALREADY HAVE SOMEONE!!!" That was the only thing that I could say to make him stop coming closer. He gave me a small laugh. "Really, who?"

I looked around the room for any sign of help. Until I got the idea.

"See, you cant say anyone. Please just-"

"YURI!" What!? Why did I say that? I mentally slapped myself. But, I guess i'll do it. "Yeah ... Yuri"