XVI: I'm Back

[Sakura's POV]
(Same day as Yena and Yuri's date)

Ugh ... another day again. Why do I even wake up everyday. Its just the same, people bothering me then making me eat. Playing the same games and winning everytime. I should maybe just run away or something. My parents aren't even in Korea so they wont know. Sounds like a good plan. But ... if I go away, more people would bother me. I should just stay.

Knock knock

I remained in my bed not minding about the knocking from the door. Even if I dont answer they all just come in anyways. "Kkura, here's breakfast" Same as yesterday, she placed the food at the table then ready everything else.

"So how are you?" I told her to shut up and leave, and she did what I told her. Why are people so annoying? Thats why I dont like to talk to them, being alone by myself is good enough for me. I lied down my bed and just stared at the white ceiling. I wonder how my body would look if I was strangling with a rope tied to the ceiling. I might look a bit weird, the blood that would flow through my neck wouldnt match my hospital clothes. Would I even shout for help if I do that? I dont really know, but me shouting for help sounds rediculous.

I heard the door open but I dont mind it really. Since all the lights are out the person might have a hard time and just leave. I stayed in my position since there's no use of moving at all. I felt the person move closer to my bed but I just let her be. She came closer to me, then she finally saw me.

"I'm back!" It was the girl from yesterday. I still stayed at my position and tried to ignore her. Why is she even back? As I recall Yena's room is the other door.

"Wrong room, leave" I still didnt move but she still sat in my bed at tried to shake me. "Why arent you moving? Are you pretending to be a statue today?

I took a deep breath, Why do people always ask questions. Everyone is just so weird. I just hate it.

"Would you move if I do this, or this" then she started poking me. She thinks i'm ticklish, but I still lied frozen in my spot.

"Leave now, while i'm still being nice" But she kept on poking me. Ahhh ... I just hate it, this girl is getting through my nerves. If only she wasnt in the hospital I might have killed her now.

With her still poking me. I stood up and locked the door. "You want to stay right? Your not leaving!" then I took the key and went to the bathroom. I bathed and fixed myself before going out. She was sitting in the corner of my bed waiting for me to come out. She opened the lights and made it dim. At least she knows to do one thing right. I went straight to my computer and started to play games. I put my headphones on so she wont bother me.

"You can eat the food if you want" then she pulled another chair beside me and started to eat. Why is she even here? Good thing im not that hungry. She finished eating then just looked at me while playing the game. I dont know if she's mocking me or whatever but its making me a bit irritated.

"Dont look at me!" Then she looked at the computer game that I was playing. She was poking my shoulder endlessly until I couldn't handle it anymore. "What!?"

"Key" then I shook my head and focused on the game. She poked me again wanting for the key but my answer was still the same. "I think the nurse is knocking" then unwillingly I gave her the key. She took the plates as the nurse gave her food for lunch. Then she came back to my side. She opened a lunch box and started to eat. "Here, Eunbi unnie gave us two lunch boxes"

"I dont want to eat" Then she tried to feed me. Does she think I want to be like this? I threw away her spoon and all the food making a big mess on the floor. I grabbed her by the collar and punched her in the face for five times. I know that what I did was wrong and bad but I dont really care.

"I'm sorry" I was about to punch her again when she started crying. I slapped her face and told her to shut up. She stopped crying and then stared at me. Her bruised face was looking at me begging me to stop. I let go of her and lied at my bed.

"I forgive you" then she lay next to me. I looked at her confused, The door is open whe didnt she leave and call the cops. But I ignored her and stared at the ceiling to calm myself down. "If you ever want to let go of your anger again, feel free to beat me up. I wont fight back" I felt her arms wrap around my body. When I finally looked at her she was sleeping. I tried to remove her arms from my body but she was holding me tight. We stayed like that for a couple of hours. I tried to convice myself to sleep as well.

It was already six pm when I woke up. Chaeyeon's arms was still wrapped around me. She's still asleep. Should I just throw her out? Might be a good idea though.

I've been laying here awake for a few minutes now. Why isnt she waking up!? I've just had it. I opened the door and picked her up. I layed her down outside my room then closed the door.

Ahhh ... now I can have peace. I hope she never comes back here again.