L: Flashbacks [2/2]

Chaewon paused the video. "I'm hungry. are you hungry?" Yuri shaked her head.

"I want to finish it~"

"Seriously, weve been watching this for 8 hours straight its already night. I just want to eat and sleep first.

"Go ahead, i'll keep on watching" Yuri played the video.

"Wahhhh ... i'm at the cafe with Chaeyeon" Chaeyeon was waving at the camera.

"Yuri, please run! Yena is crazy!!!" Chaeyeon said as Yena hit her.

"This is my favorite seat here. Please sit here next time you come here." Then she showed her seat and the whole place.

"I brought you here before right? Remember? My treat!" Yena smiled then she left Chaeyeon and went to the counter.

"This is my friend Juri. Say Hi" Juri said Hi to the camera. "I payed her a lot of money. Go here at the cafe often and she'll give you your favorite frappe. I already payed for everything your buying. I think it might last for a year at least"

~

"This is the day of Wonyoung's burial. Ley's take a look at your pretty dress" Yena entered Yuri's room.

Yuri was wearing a plain white dress.

"Is my dress ok?" Yena gave an okay sign to the camera.

"When did my girlfriend get so pretty?" Yuri blushed as Yena filmed closer for a clear look at Yuri's face.

"I'm so lucky to have you. I love you" Yena whispered as she went closer to the camera.

~

Yena wrapped her arms around Yujin.

"I know you dont want to but please say a few words to Yuri about Wonyoung" Yujin thought that Yena was really crazy. She even filmed the whole burial.

"Yuri, look this is how your best friend looks like" Yena filmed Wonyoung's corpse. Yujin came in later and shouted at her.

"Last look at Wonyoung~" Yena showed Wonyoung's corpse on the camera again as Yujin turned off the video.

~

"Hello, were still here with Wonyoung" Yena showed a 360 degrees view.

"What are you doing?" Hyewon was looking weirdly at Yena. "A video for Yuri. So that she can watch this later"

"Really? Can I take the video?" Yena nodded as she gave the camera to Hyewon. While Yena went to sit next to Yuri.

"Hello~ this is Hyewon cam. We here for the ... " She stopped for a moment as she couldnt remember. "... what was it again?" She scratched her head.

"Wait, i'll ask Minju" She went to Minju who was wiping out her tears. "Oh! Why are you crying?" Minju just gave her a look as she fully wiped her tears.

"Nothing. Why do you have a camera?" Hyewon stared at the camera then looked at Minju. "Uhhhh ... Can't remember" Minju giggled at Hyewon as she toom the camera.

"Hello, this is Minju. Please help Hyewon remember why she has you" then she returned the camera to Hyewon.

"Wait- isn't that Yena's camera?" Minju said as Hyewon looked clueless as ever.

"Maybe, I have no idea though" Minju took the camera and turned it off.

~

Yena was filming Yuri while they were on the bus. Yuri had her head on Yena's shoulder.