fifty nine

Elle McBriar
August 12th, 6 months and 33 days since the last zombie report

Later that night, after Riley was out to sleep with a baby monitor by his bed, we all gathered in the dining hall.

Elaine pulled out shot glasses a opened a cupboard to reveal an entire wall of alcohol. My eyes widened, "I can already feeling the headache." I laughed, "Me too. Remember last time." Alex snorted.

"I was thinking we could play a drinking game. Something fun."

"Count me in." I laughed, "Aren't you 17?" Elaine teased, my mouth dropped, "And?" I pouted, "You're still a baby!" Gage mocked. I crossed my arms, frowning.

4 shot glasses were placed in front of us, and vodka was poured.

"Okay, never have I ever." Alex offered, we all agreed, Gage offering to go first.

"Never have I ever got a detention or expelled from school." The 3 boys downed their drinks, Megan, Elaine and I rolled our eyes at them.

"Okay my turn. Uh, never have I ever got a secret tattoo." I smirked, downing my shot and making a face at the bitter taste.

When I opened my eyes again, Paxton stared at me, "You have a secret tattoo? Where is it?" He asked, I began lifting up my shirt but Paxton yanked it down, "Show me later." He winked.

Gage snorted.

"Okay um, never have I ever..."

* * *

We played that for a while. All of us a little bit tipsy after 4 or 5 shots. I was leaning against Paxton, twirling my fingers around my hair.

"Can we play truth or dare?" Megan asked, looking around, "I'm down." Alex smiled, "Me too."

"Okay, Elle, do you want to start?"
"Okay um, Paxton. Truth or dare?" I asked him, "Is this a trick question?" He pondered, "Truth." I smirked, "Who was your first kiss."

Alex blew air out of his mouth and took a swig of his beer bottle, "Her name was Kasey Hasgrove. Eighth grade, under the monkey bars." He said. I nodded, "Good."

He tickled my arm as I squirmed away.

We continued to play for a bit until it was Paxton's turn to ask a question, "Elaine, truth or dare." He said, she looked around, "Um. Dare."

Paxton rubbed his hands together, "Oh God." I sighed, he whispered something in Alex's ear and Alex clapped his hands, "Elaine. I dare you to kiss my girlfriend."

My smile faded as the air left my lungs, "Come in Elle. You're a party animal, surely it can't hurt." Pax teased.

I shrugged my shoulders, feeling my confidence come back, Elaine smirked and stood up, I stood up too, taking her hand.

She leaned into my ear, "Let's give them a show." She whispered, I bit my lip.

I closed my eyes as Elaines lip met mine, laughter emitting from the boys as they watched in awe.

I moaned, hearing Elaine groan. Her hands were roaming my body. Her hands fondled my breasts and I'd be lying if I said I didn't like it.

Wolf whistles were heard and I smirked. I kissed her again, giggling as she tongue-fucked me.

Suddenly, I was ripped away and fell back onto someone.

Elaine winked at me as I bit my bottom lip, "That's enough." Paxton growled, wrapping a protective arm around me.

"Girls do it better." I mumbled.

"That's it, we're leaving." Paxton said quickly, grabbing my hand, "Have fun you two, use protection!" Gage called out.

We were running down the semi-lit hallways as I was pressed against my bedroom door. Paxton's hands were on my boobs as his mouth met mine, "That was so hot." He whispered, "But don't ever do it again."

I pushed him off me, opening my bedroom door and closing it. Immediately we're at the bed, the back of my knees pressing against the comforter.

"You didn't like my show? I did it just for you." I smirked, "I loved your show, very much."

This kiss was hot. Heavy and demanding. He pinned my arms above my as my pants were unzipped. There was hunger laced in his eyes as he looked me up and down.

My jeans were pulled down my legs and my bare legs were on display.

He released my hands as he took his shirt off, flinging it to the other side of my room, "I'm going to find this secret tattoo." He said, undoing his belt.

I took off my shirt as well, pulling it over my head.

We were both panting messes as Pax pulled a condom out of his back pocket before slipping his jeans down his legs.

My eyes and hair were wild as his mouth attacked mine again, his teeth biting my bottom lip. I moaned, a shiver going down my back.

I heard the foil of the condom rip open and I was excited, anticipating it.

* * *

My high was still on overdrive as Paxton discarded of the condom in the bathroom bin. Walking back to my bed with his boxers now on.

"That was the beat sex of my life." He grinned. I burst out laughing, "I'm glad. Did you end up finding my tattoo?" I asked.

He frowned again, "No. Where is it?" He asked, scanning my naked body.

I lifted up my left arm, where a simple black word was written in neat cursive, "Elite. What does it mean?" He asked, softly tracing the word with his thumb.

"It was a name my Grandad used to call me before he passed. He always used to say, you can conquer anything, you're elite. Because of my name." I smiled, "That's cute."

I shrugged, "I want more but obviously can't get them." He nodded, "Same. Did it hurt?" "Not really. I fell asleep." I laughed.

We talked a little before we fell asleep. For some reason, I have a good feeling that we're going to be okay. That'll it turn out okay.

I've sorted things with Elaine, Paxton and I are better than ever, and Riley is okay.

I feel like everything will work itself out.

* * *

hii!

N E V E R speak too soon >:)