Part 20

Part 20

*———————————————*

*———————————————*

"Well?" Namjoon looked at me and sat upright. "I get if it's none of my business but you can trust me Kook, I'm not a narc. I'll still respect you either way."

My heart nearly fell to the floor. I never thought Namjoon of all people would say he respected me seeing as though how he treats me when there's a girl over. I smiled at him softly and looked away. "I don't know, Hyung." I told him.
I pulled a book from my desk drawer and started reading. Namjoon stood up and walked behind me and placed his hand onto my shoulder. "Well, whenever you figure it out, I have a really hot girl that's been asking about you." He said then laughed and I pushed him away chuckling.

"Anyways, I have to get going. I have band." He said grabbing his hoodie off of his desk chair.
"Wait, band?!" I exclaimed. "You're in band?" "Yup." He said smirking and nodding before walking towards the door.

"Wait! Wait. Who was the girl you were talking about?" I said stopping him before he fully left the room.
"Oh, her name is Jihyo. One of her friends told me she was interested in you. Want me to give a call?" He asked.
"Um, yeah. Sure." I said. Namjoon gave me a thumbs up before walking away and closing the door behind him.

I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I thought I knew what I wanted but maybe I didn't. But I can only imagine how Taehyung or Jimin would react if the found this out.

I didn't have any bad intentions, I just wanted to get my mind off of all the drama and have a good night with someone before school officially started.

It was 8:00 just before curfew at 10:00 and Namjoon set me up with Jihyo. I waited for her in the commons.
She met with me there, smiling and waving.
"Hey," I said awkwardly. "There's a Movie Theatre that isn't to far from here if you want to go."

"Sure." She said giggling and we walked out.

We made small conversation as we walked to the theatre. When we got in the only thing still playing that night was a bunch of horror movies, which Jihyo didn't like. So we sat in the lobby and ate snacks.

There was a lot of students from my school. Mainly the athletes with girls. And the guys that Taehyung hangs out with. I got extremely nervous thinking I would run into him.
"I Uh, do you think we can go somewhere else?" I asked.

"What's wrong?" She asked. "We've only been here less than a hour."
I continued to look around nervously and my stomach started to turn. "Do you think I can step away to the, restroom really quickly?"
"Of course, will you be alright?" She asked.
"Yeah, yeah." I said repeating myself with a stutter.