Part 19

Part 19
I cant believe this semi-okay story lasted this long. thank you though, its quite fun✨

 thank you though, its quite fun✨

*———————————————-*

After the 45 minute assembly was over I went back to my dorm and threw myself on my bed. To my surprise Namjoon wasn't in his. I lifted my head from my pillow and looked around, until I heard the doorknob creak open.

It was him and some girl.

"Come on dude!" I yelled and threw my pillow at him. He looked up in shock and pushed her away.
"I thought you were at that assembly thing?" He asked.

"It ended 10 minutes ago!"

"Well Uh, you know. Can you go somewhere else really quickly? Maybe to that Jimin guys place. Just for a while."

I cut my eye at him before walked out of the door. In situations like this Jimin's dorm was the first place I'd run to. But because of what happened I had nowhere to go. And it wasn't like I had any other friends.

I walked down to the commons and took a seat at the table me and Jimin usually ate lunch at. I pulled out my phone and started playing random boring mobile games until I heard voice in the background. It was coming from the Principals office.

"I'll call down a student for you to get you all settled, son." My principal said to a boy as the two walked out of the office. I returned to my phone because it wasn't really any of my concern.
"Oh wait, here's one of our sophomores. Jungkook, do you mind giving this young man a tour?" He asked.

My heart stopped when he called my name because he usually never talked to me. I looked up with my eyes agape and walked over to the two.

"This is one of our new seniors Jung Hoseok. He'll be rooming with that little guy you hang with in room 203." He meant Jimin. This was Jimin's new roommate.

"Hey I know you." The boy said.
"Y-You do?" I asked.
"Yeah, I saw you at the end of the year. You're one of Tae's friends. And any friend of his is a friend of mine."

He put his hand out and I shook it. He had a firm grip. "You see? You two can be fast friends already. Why don't you take him to the gymnasium, Hoseok here likes to play ball."

I followed our principals advice and took him to the Gymnasium to come and see the court.
"Now that you mentioned it, I think I do know you. I saw you the day of the winter game, we talked before briefly."

"So you know Tae right?" I asked.
"We went to school together, before he started to go here."
"Didn't you come from that rich prep school?" I asked. "Hyung went there?"

Hoseok laughed as we pushed into the gymnasium doors. "Yeah, and he was a god at basketball."

Hoseok sat his bags down on the bench and went to pick up a basketball. "Wanna shoot around?" He asked.
"I'm no good." I told him.
"Come on, it'll be for fun."