Part 3

Part 3
I just wanted to throw that soft moment in there for you guys☺️. More to come soon just wait.  And this chapter is much longer.

  And this chapter is much longer

*———————————*

When I finally got relaxed in my dorm, still in my PE uniform, I gotta call from Lisa.
She was going on about how she felt bad for not being able to be with me while I was in the nurses office because she had a biology test.

I told her it was alright and a friend walked me back to my dorm. "Better not be any girls." She said to me. I chuckled softly even though my head still hurt. I told her it was just Jimin because she knows how much I didn't like Taehyung.

She always said to me how he was so nice and great and an awesome best friend when I know this. He's my best friend! I told her I'd just like to rest for the day and she said she'd stop by to check on me.

That was a fine enough deal so she left me to myself. I tried to sleep some since my headache was still continuous. I basically stayed up the entire time. Right as I started falling asleep, she knocked on my dorm door. "Babe?" She said from the other side.

I shuffled around to find something decent to wear instead of my gym uniform and went to the door. "H-Hey." I said softly.

She jumped into my arms and hugged me tightly. "I missed you baby, it feels like forever since we talked." Before I could answer her, she pressed her lips onto mine, and for a long time.

When she let go of me I finally got the chance to speak. "G-Good to see you too."

She brushed my hair from my face and led me to the bed by holding my hand. Although she is a bit clingy, she still is very caring. She sat down next to me and sighed before telling me all about her day.

She'd tell me about her test and how hard it was to be on the girls track and how boys would always flirt with her. "Are you gonna do nothing about it?" She asked.

"About what?" I said not really paying attention to anything.
"Those ridiculous boys who keep bothering me." She told me once more.

"What do you want me to do about it?"
"Go handle it!" She said punching me in the arm. I rubbed it afterwards.

What did she want me to do? Most of the boys here are like jocks! I can't fight! Nor big enough to defend her. I couldn't even defend myself today.

I tried to explain that but she looked at me in disbelief. "Wow Kook." She said to me looking down. "I-I'm sorry. Im just not like all these guys here." I tried to speak softly, mostly because of my headache, and to keep her from crying or anything.