Small Feeling

So the idea of Yandere Yami was just too damn hard to resist. I did do a one-shot of Yandere Yami on my fanfiction.net account, but...I need to do this. I need to. 

This will be a story...sort of. A long fanfiction, put it that way :P This isn't a suquel to "A Bet, A Stolen Phone And A Love Song" but if you see it as such that's fine~ 

I hope you enjoy...? Maybe you like this sort of stuff, I dunno. I just have to get this out xD This story will be in Yami's P.O.V, I may switch it but I think the P.O.V will stay consistent.

Disclaimer: I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh in any way, I just own the plot to this story. That is all. 

--- Kura-chan ---

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't as if I knew I was doing anything wrong at the time. All I knew was that I was doing it because I loved him, and wasn't that enough?

I didn't think it would grow into something so gruesome that it would make me do what I did. Even so, he didn't stop loving how messed up and crazy I had become. It took a lot of therapy for him -and for me- to get over what happened. That was five years ago, and I think I'm ready to share what happened in this small diary he had gotten me for my birthday today.

Almost exactly five years ago was when these feelings started. It was on a warm day, and Yugi and I had decided to go to the park. It was nice, just him and me, walking around and enjoying the warm breeze. It was a perfect scene.

I held his hand, and he looked at me with a small blush. He was just simply adorable, that I couldn't deny. I chuckled, gripping his hand tightly and continuing our happy stroll. Nothing could deter my mood, really.

That's what I thought.

Yugi had seen a small dog that had seemed to be lost, so he instantly ran over to it. I felt jealousy that he ignored me for a small animal, which shocked me at first. I knew how kind Yugi was, so a lost animal would get him going, but still, I couldn't comprehend why I was so jealous.

He had brought the dog back to me, laughing a little.

"Look, Yami, it's a pug! It has a collar...maybe we should find its owner..." Yugi gave me the eyes, how could I resist?

So that afternoon was now spent with trying to find the dog's owner, and all the time, a small storm of jealousy was waving over my body. I didn't know why, nor was it an emotion I was used to, but it certainly freaked me out. So much so that I hardly heard the conversation Yugi was having with me. He didn't notice I was out of it, though.

Yugi did eventually find the dog's owner, and he was happy enough with the result. The owner of the pet was a tall girl - she was quite pretty, with her long blonde hair and shining blue eyes, but not as cute as my Yugi. Still, Yugi seemed fairly happy talking to her. It was then that I felt the need to...erase her. Make her vanish...Yugi belonged to me, and I was the only one that could make him happy.

I honestly didn't think anything was wrong with me. I knew that the feeling of jealousy I had was pretty random, but I also thought that maybe I could just not let Yugi see her again. But that wasn't ever going to be enough.

Yugi and I eventually continued on our stroll through the park. It made me feel weird just thinking that Yugi could potentially leave me and go for someone else. That feeling there was something normal, it was in every relationship that somebody felt awkward and insecure. To be completely honest, that was usually Yugi, but I always reassured him at how much I loved him.