Heartbreak

I haven't updated in a while... .-. I'm sorry >_<

Forgive me, fan-base~ Or whatever you guys are. You know what? I'll just call you people. Cause you are people.

Unless you're a time travelling robot from Dr. Who or maybe a cyborg...

Anyyyyway, I'll update when I can ^^; I rather like not have a set schedule for updating, because then I don't have people knocking on my door like "dude it's today WHY IS IT NOT HERE?" and me crying in a corner.

But yeah...I have no idea where I'm going with this story. Well, I have a small idea but not a big plan if you catch my drift?

If you have any suggestions I'd like to see them~

WARNING: This chapter contains language people may find offensive. Read with an open mind.

Thanks!

- Kura-chan -

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At first, I wasn't afraid of Yube. I actually found him quite fun. Apart from the fact that he was intimidating and somewhat scared me, he was...alright, in that sense.

But then something changed. It was like it was a personality switch, and it wasn't Yube that was talking to me.

In the middle of a sentence, his whole style had changed. He seemed more...aggressive? I couldn't tell for certain, but this definitely wasn't Yube, and it certainly wasn't Yugi returning to me.

With an almost psychotic grin, he stared at me. I completely forgot what we were actually supposed to be talking about, and started feeling scared. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't think straight.

Something the matter, Yami?~

I...I don't...who is this? I didn't want to show fear to the voice, but I wasn't thinking properly. I didn't understand what was happening.

Yami, you should understand by now that this is a personality switch.

I didn't want to believe it. Not again. Not another one. They aren't Yugi. They aren't him.

They have the same body, but they aren't going to take his place. I'd had enough of this. Yugi wasn't crazy - nor was he mentally deranged. If he did have multiple people inside of him, why are they just coming out now?

Surely they'd be with him all his life?

Another thought rose in my mind. How did the voice know more about this than I did?

...You did this.

I heard the voice chuckle, and I knew it was shaking its head. I frowned.

Then...Yugi spoke. I can't even call him Yugi. His voice had a more evil tone to it, and I could hear that from the first syllable he spoke, "Yami, are you even paying any attention to me? God, it's like talking to a brick wall. A fucking thick one at that."

That was the first time I had heard him swore.

"Mind your language." I reminded, trying to keep an even tone. He kept talking.

"Mind your language, he says. Yami, I really don't think it's your place to tell me what I can and can't say."

"Yugi-"

"I'm not Yugi. He's a runt that can't defend himself for shit. I'm Yuyu. Get it stuck in your head or let me take a bat and hit it in there for you."