L: Flashbacks [2/2]

Start from the beginning

Yuri opened her eyes and turned her head at Yena's side. Which made Yena smile back at her.

~

"Joyul, i'm in my room" she turned 360 degrees to show off her room.

"Nothing special. I just wanna say that I love you"

~

Yena was in Yuri's bed they were lying together. She filmed Yuri trying to be cute.

'I love you so much' she mouthed

~

"Yuri, I dont want to be the person telling you this but Wonyoung is dying" she was walking in the hallway with Yujin. Yujin was a bit annoyed as Yena was filming her.

"How can you even say that in front of me?" Yena just shrugged as Yujin kept on shaking her head.

"Why? I'm also dying. I just wanted her to see this" Yujin rolled her eyes as she entered Wonyoung's room.

"Wonyo, say Hi. Yuri will be watching this" Yena focused the camera on Wonyoung.

"Really!? Yuri annyeong! I'm sorry you couldn't see me alive or dead. But you'll be going to my burial right?"

"Dont say that!" Yujin butted in.

"Why? I knew this day would come. So ..." she smiled at Yujin. "... back to Yuri. I'll always be your best friend. Please dont miss me that much. Don't cry too much as well. We need your tears for Yena's funeral as well" Yujin was shaking her head in disbelief.

"Anyways. Dont forget me unnie. I love you~ bye" then Yena turned the camera to her.

"How could you two be talking about your death's so casually!?" Yena looked at Wonyoung who just shaked her head.

Yuri paused the video.

"Unnie~ how long has it been?" She turned to Chaewon who just woke up. She checked the video.

"20 hours. Yuri your crazy. How could you even survive that!?" Chaewon was just shaking her head.

"I'm hungry let's eat" Yuri said as Chaewon lazily nodded.

"I already bought chicken in case you were hungry ... so here" she recieved the chicken as she went back to the couch.

"You should probably sleep right now" Chaewon said as she sat beside Yuri.

"No ... I want to finish it" so she played the video again.

"Hey! This is Yena cam. Today i'm gonna kiss Yuri so much that she'll burst." Yena entered the room. She saw sleeping Yuri.

"Oh my gosh! Your so cute~" she focused the camera on Yuri. Then moved it back to her.

"Hey, you might be watching this video. In case you watch all these videos please dont forget to eat and sleep" Yena said as she layed on Yuri's bed.

"Finally! See ... Yena want's you to sleep!" Chaewon said while pointing at the screen.

"Actually ... I want you to sleep right now. Pause the video then play it again after your sleep. I'm trusting that you'll listen to me. Dont worry i'll always be with you, even in your dreams ... see your smiling" she faced the camera to a sleeping Yuri.

"Okay pause the video in 3 ... 2 ... 1"

Chaewon paused the video.

"Now sleep" Yuri nodded as she went to the bed. She slept as soon as she layed down. She must be really tired Chaewon thought.