Chapter 33: A.D's Couple Mention + 2nd Year

Start from the beginning

"That's not what I overheard." He said, causing me to look at him.

"What did you hear?!"

"I over heard her talking with Evelyn that you said something about you guys possibly being a couple?!"

"Well, all I said was that if we were ever a couple, it'd be interesting to celebrate our birthdays together."

"Hmm, well either way, I think you should go for it."

"What?!" I looked at Ricky like he was crazy.

"Ask her out." Ricky said. "You guys have known each other since the beginning. We all knew it'd happen anyway."

"Wait, really?" I asked.

"Yeah, you guys are clearly head over heels for each other." He replied.

I smiled. Hearing that Pop might actually like me back gave me butterflies. However, I spent our birthday party like any other, partying and eating. I did think about how I would ask her out though, and I knew I had to do it right. When that time would be? I had no clue.

*****

-Sunday, June 7, 2020~5:31PM-

~James's POV~

We had the big practice room all full of tables and chairs set up around the room in a circle, all facing towards the middle of the room. After we got our food, I stood up and clinked my glass with my silverware. The room went quiet as all eyes were on me.

"I'd like to take some time to say a few words." I started off. "I've been with Royal Colors for 2 years now, ever since the very beginning. And I've had the pleasure to be with and meet all of our wonderful members. As the group's designated leader, that I don't even know how that came about, I would like to say I am proud of all of you, the ones who have debuted and the ones who haven't, for sticking with us and making RC possible. And thanks to our staff and Pinky Entertainment staff, especially our amazing CEO, we couldn't be here without you guys. So cheers! To RC who has made it 2 years now!"

"Cheers!" Everyone shouted.

The sound of glass clinking together echoed throughout the room.

"Now eat up!" I exclaimed.

Everyone gave one more cheer before digging into their food.

"That was a great speech, oppa." Scout touched my shoulder as I sat down in my seat beside her. "We couldn't be here without you."

I smiled at her heartwarming smile. We enjoyed our 2-year anniversary eating and playing small party games. It wasn't much but it was good that we celebrated.

*****

-Friday, June 12, 2020~1:03PM-

~Changbin's POV~

My brother and I arrived at the practice room where the usual happened, everyone shouted out happy birthday, we said thank you, and everyone immersed to socialize and party on their own. However, before we could do anything, Soeun and Blue came up to my brother and I.

"Changwoo Oppa!" Blue exclaimed. "I want to show you something!"

Blue grabbed Changwoo's hand and took him away, leaving Soeun and I.

"Wow, it's not very often you see her like that." I said as I watched the excited Blue drag my brother away.

"No, it is not." Soeun agreed. "She's been wanting to show him all day though."

I snickered. "How cute."

"What?" She looked at me.

"What?" I replied.

"You think that's cute?" She asked, eyebrows raised.

"Kind of, yeah." I nodded.

"Them liking each other isn't cute."

"I didn't say anything about them liking each other."

Soeun's eyes widened. "Oh, right."

"You think they like each other?" I asked.

"I don't know, maybe." She shrugged. "I guess I wouldn't know, though."

"What? You don't like people?"

Soeun just looked at me before taking her eyes off of me.

"Don't ignore my question." I pushed her shoulder.

She snickered, causing me to smile.

"I don't usually like people easily, no." I replied.

"Okay, then can I ask you something?" I said.

She looked at me with scared eyes. "I'm scared but sure."

"I'm the kind of guy who a lot of girls like-" I started.

"Oh, because that doesn't sound vainy at all." She rolled her eyes.

"Just listen!" I exclaimed. "Girls tend to like me without me even doing anything. I personally don't like it. I don't see the big deal. So I wanted to ask you, when you first met me, did you...ya know?"

She stared at me with this sassy look on her face. "Personally, no, I did not see the big deal about you when I first met you."

That somehow made me smile, which made her give me a weird look.

"Why does that make you smile?" She asked. "Shouldn't you be offended?"

"Like I said, I don't like when girls like me for no reason." I replied.

Her face lightened. "That makes sense."

"Thank you, Soeun." I said with a smile. "You made my day."

Her expression changed, like she was taken aback.

"Yeah, um, your welcome I guess."

I smiled once more before leaving. "I'm going to go say hi to others. I'll see you around."

"Yeah, okay." She said, still looking confused and taken aback.

The fact that she didn't care for me when we first met, I liked it. And she said she didn't like people easily, so it made me want to get to know her more.

I spent my birthday with my members and had a great time like always. My brother seemed to too. It was an overall good birthday and I was pleased.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! I wanted to have their comeback this chapter but then I realized I was even a whole more month behind than I originally thought. But luckily there's only one more birthday I need to include so I'll do that, as well as their comeback in the next chapter. I do have a question (about A.D and Pop) so please answer it below. Thank you and I'll see you guys soon. Biez!

Q1. How should A.D ask out Pop? What should he do? Where should he go, if anywhere? Leave some ideas below and maybe I can do it in the next chapter.

P.S unedited