L: Flashbacks [1/2]

Start from the beginning

"I get why you said the word crazy" Chaewon giggled as  she prepared the next video. "It's actually a 30 hour video. But I cut it into 15 parts, 2 hours per part. We can pause it if your tired or hungry"

"I'll be fine. I just wanna watch the video you guys prepared" She nodded as she played the video.

"Quack quack ... quack quack. Hello Yuri, this is Yena cam.

I'm whispering because i'm about to enter your room. I bet you wont suspect a thing"

*sound of the door opening

'Oh Yena unnie!!!' Yena giggling as she hugged Yuri.

~

"Yuri ... yuri. Give me a kiss" Yena pointed at her cheek as she went closer to Yuri.

"Your gonna kiss me right now. I cant wait~ uwu" Yena whispered as Yuri was about to kiss her cheek.

Just as Yuri was about to kiss her Yena moved back to tease her. "Ahhhh ... unnie~" Yuri held Yena's neck as she finally gave her a kiss.

"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ" look at your sulking face right now.

~

"Hello~ this is Yena. I just want to show you my baby, she's sleeping right now. Look at how cute she is~" Yena filmed sleeping Yuri.

"Yul, if your watching this I just wanna say that I love you" then she kissed sleeping Yuri. Joyul moved a little as she wrapped her arms around Yena. "Look! Your hugging me right now. uwu~"

Later on Yuri woke up.

"Unnie are you awake?" Yena pretended to sleep. She snored and hugged Yuri.

"Hmmmm ... your snoring is cute" Yuri said as she kept on hugging Yena. Yena opened her eyes and stuck out a tounge at the camera.

~

"Shhhhhh ... hi Yuri! I'm pretending to be angry with you" a few minutes Yuri entered Yena's room.

"Unnie~ I'm sorry about what happened yesterday" Yuri kept on shaking Yena's shoulder.

"No, you hurted my feelings" Yena pouted as she tried to be serious. "ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ mianhae Yuri-yah" she whispered as Yuri was still saying sorry.

~

"Hey Yuri. I'm recording something today. Please dont be mad. Chaewon promised to play this to you every once in a while" Yena said while she got ready to record.

"Quack quack" she pressed stop. "Was that okay?" Yena asked the camera.

"Joyul, I love you" she recorded it while looking at the camera.

"Please dont be annoyed at me when your surgery is done" she looked at the camera while making an apologetic face.

~

"Hello this is another Yena cam. I'm going to go to Yul's room. I'm gonna ask her to go to the cafeteria" Yena entered Yuri's room. Yuri was still slepping.

"Look at how cute you are" she said as she slowly pressed Yuri's cheeks.

Later on

"Were at the cafeteria. Your over there sitting at our usual table" then she showed Yuri quietly sitting at a table.

"Oh ... unnie say Hi to the camera!" Eunbi waved hi to the camera as she took another patients lunch. "What's this?"

"Yena cam. I'm gonna show this to Yuri one day" Eunbi nodded as she smiled and waved cutely at the camera.