Chapter 15- happy Ending

Next morning, Jin calls all the members to gather around in the hall. Jin's sitting with his arms folded and Namjoon is sitting beside him, hair in a mess and glasses on. Clearly, Jin dragged Namjoon out of the bed and he's still half asleep.

Suga and Jimin join, all dressed up and ready for their vlive that's supposed to be start in a couple hours with Jin.

Hoseok walks in with a glass of coffee that Yoongi asked him to make and hands it to Yoongi before taking a seat next to Jimin.

Lastly, comes Tae and Jungkook. Both have their hands intertwined with one another and smiles on their faces.

Just as everybody sit comfortably on their seats, Jin speaks, "So... As everyone can see that Tae and Kookie have made up."

Members looks at the two blushing babies with fondness.

"I'm glad you two solved the issues. I'm proud in fact." Hoseok speaks and everyone nods in agreement.

"Yes. And let me tell you all that I decided to forgive Namjoona too." Jin tells and Jimin gasps and claps

"Wow! Really? That's amazing." Jimin chimes up.

"Finally... Everything is going in the right direction." Yoongi says, smiling.

"But why doesn't Namjoon looks happy?" Hoseok asks in confusion, looking at the tired and sleepy form of Namjoon sitting in front of him.

"Well, that's because he'll be receiving punishment for what he has done." Jin grins and Namjoon sighs.

"Now we're talking!" Hoseok laughs.

"What punishment though?" Yoongi asks.

"Well, since he woke up, he has done the laundry, cleaned the house, did the moping, and went marking for some food." Jin replies.

"Oh my god. I was actually wondering why the house looked so clean today." Taehyung speaks.

"But.. Isn't that too much?" Jimin asks.

"Absolutely not. In fact, this isn't half the punishment." continues Jin. "I have a long, long, list of chores and other stuffs for him to do."

"Eh... Jin... Namjoon... I'm sorry... This is happening because of me..." Jungkook speaks in a low tone, looking at Namjoon and Jin.

They both shake their heads and frowns.

"Jungkook, just stop blaming yourself already." Namjoon finally speaks.

"Yes, just let it go already. Tae and I agreed to forget everything and move on." Jin joins and Tae nods in agreement.

"Thanks Tae." Namjoon speaks and Tae smiles and shrugs it off.

"Ah, well, basically, what I called everyone here for, is that, Namjoon is our official servent from now on." Says Jin, gaining multiple reactions from the members.

"Wow... That's tough." Yoongi speaks.

"That's nice." Joins Jimin, making Yoongi laugh.

"For how long though?" Tae asks.

"One month." Answers Jin, making Hoseok chuckle.

Namjoon sighs, "Ah, well... I guess I deserve that."

Everyone laughs and Jungkook looks at Tae and whispers in his ear. "I liked your punishment better." Tae gets shy and slaps Jungkook on his thigh playfully.

"Alright then, Jimin and I are going to prepare for our live, make sure you join us soon, Jin." Yoongi tells Jin and walks out with Jimin.

"I need to take a shower too, see ya." With that, Hoseok leaves too.

"And... I also have some unfinished business with Tae here." Jungkook doesn't wait for a reply and drags Tae into their bedroom, leaving Namjoon and Jin alone.

Jin looks at Namjoon and grins. "I'm having so much."

Namjoon takes off his glasses and sets them aside before looking at Jin's happy face, that makes him smile himself.

"I'm glad." Namjoon replies and Jin winks and stands up.

"I should start making breakfast. I'd make you do that too but I don't have a death wish. Instead, why don't you clean my closet? There are plenty of clothes that I don't wear anymore. So, just hang them aside and ma-" Jin stops talking when Namjoon grabs his hand and pulls him, making Jin sit onto his lap.

"N.. Namjoon..." Jin blushes and Namjoon takes him in a deep kiss.

"I love you, Jin."

"Love you too."