Chapter 11- Forgive Us

"I was winning from Tae and Jimin and you dragged me here. This better be good, Namjoona." Jin speaks while entering into their bedroom.

Namjoon closes the door behind them and stands in front of Jin.

"It IS important." He whispers in a serious tone, making Jin frown.

"Are you okay? Did the live go bad? You.. You read some inconvenient comments?" Jin asks worriedly, but Namjoon just shakes his head.

"It's... About us." He looks down, too ashamed to look into Jin's eyes.

"Hey... You sound too serious..." Jin goes and hugs Namjoon tightly. "...And I don't like it."

Namjoon grabs his shoulders and pushes Jin a a little.

"I.. Need to tell you something." Jin nods. "But.. Promise me you'll listen to me first. Don't speak in between. Promise me you'll hear me out first. Let me complete. Then you can do whatever you want." Jin gulps. He knows something is wrong. He knows this conversation isn't going to end well, but he nods nonetheless.

"Sure. Tell me. What is it?"

Jin sits at the edge of the bed and Namjoon starts speaking. As promised, Jin doesn't say a word. He just keeps listening to Namjoon with a blank face. Namjoon finishes everything he had to say and waits for Jin to say something, but he doesn't. This is the first time Namjoon can't read Jin's expressions.

"Jin... Please say something." Namjoon pleads with tearful eyes but Jin still doesn't say anything. He just keeps staring at Namjoon as if his body has shut down.

Eventually, a drop of tear falls off Jin's eyes and he stands up and walks towards Namjoon.

"I'm sorry. I really am. And no matter how much I feel sorry, I can't bring myself to ask for forgiveness. I don't deserve it. But.. I just want you to know that this was unintentional. Neither me or Jungkook wanted it to happen. We both regret it. I love you, Jin, I love y-"

Namjoon is cut off with a punch on his cheek. But Jin just doesn't stop there. He grabs Namjoon's collars and slams him against the nearest wall. Namjoon doesn't do anything to defend. He stands numbly, in tears, letting Jin hit him again and again.

Jin still doesn't say anything but his actions does. He keeps hitting Namjoon, slapping him on chest, on cheek, punching, while still sobbing. Namjoon keeps whispering how sorry he is but Jin just doesn't listen.

After letting out all his anger on Namjoon, he wipes his cheeks and goes out of the room. He finds everyone sitting in the hall besides Jungkook and Taehyung.

"Taehyungi! Tae!" He shouts his name but Tae doesn't reply.

Everyone looks at Jin and frowns. "Jin? Oh my god, you look miserable, are you okay?" Hoseok asks.

"Where's Tae!?" Jin asks but doesn't wait for any reply and storms into Jungkook's room.

But he comes face to face with Jungkook. He sees the anger in Jin's eyes as he looks at Jungkook.

"Where's Tae?" He asks Jungkook.

"Jin.. Jin I'm really sorry, I-" Jungkook tries to explain himself but Jin isn't in the mood.

"WHERE IS TAE!?" Jin shouts but Jungkook just shakes his head.

"I don't know.. He.. He just stormed out... He.. He hates me..."

Jin can see the pain in Jungkook's eyes but he doesn't go to comfort him like he usually does because he knows one thing for sure, "You deserve it, Jungkook."

With that, Jin storms out of the apartment, running into the elevator and pressing the button for the roof. He knows Tae can't go out.. So the only place he can be is the roof. For other members, some go to the gym, some to the spa, some to the garden when they're sad, but Tae, he goes to the roof.

"TAEHYUNGA!!" Jin yells after stepping on the roof, gaining Tae's attention who was standing next to the railing. Just as he sees Jin, he bursts out crying and Jin doesn't waste a second in taking him in a hug.

"Jin.... Jin..." Tae struggles to speak.

"I know.. I know, baby, I know.. Don't cry, I'm here. Don't cry." Jin has tears in his eyes too but he knows that Tae needs him the most right now and he has to be strong for his sake.

They stay there for a couple hours, just crying and comforting each other. None of them say a word. Soon, the sky gets even darker and wind becomes colder.

"Wh.. What do we do, Jin?" Tae asks Jin as the two of them sit on the wooden bench on the roof, heads hung low and tears in eyes.

"Honestly? I don't know. I... Never thought that... They would do something like this to us."

"I want to hate Jungkook. I want to hate Namjoon too. But I can't. They mean too much to me. They mean the world to me, you all do."

"I know. I understand. I want to forgive Namjoon too, and move on, but... It's not easy. I can't forget the fact that he betrayed me. He cheated on me. He broke my trust. I don't care if he was drunk or whatever... He did what he did and he should pay for that. Both of them do."

Tae nods and looks up at Jin.

"Thank you. For coming here. For thinking of me even when you were broken yourself. For being with me. For comforting me."

"I've always had a soft spot for you, Tae. You've always been important to me. You're like a younger brother I never had. You might not realize but we actually share a special bond."

"I do. I do realize that. Thank you."

Jin puts an arm around Tae's shoulder. "Anytime, Tae, anytime, let's get through this together."

Tae nods and the two of them walk back inside.

Liked? Might as well vote? :)