Chapter 10- I'm Sorry

Jungkook sits restlessly in his bedroom, mind wandering everything, thinking about the outcomes after he confesses to Taehyung.

"It'll be okay... Just.. Just speak the truth." Yoongi tries to comfort. The both of them have been sitting in his bedroom since Namjoon and Hoseok left. Yoongi has been trying to mentally prepare Jungkook. "Just tell Tae how much sorry you are and how much you love him. He'll understand."

"He'll be pissed. He'll hate me. And Namjoon. He'll hate the two of us. Jin will hate me too..."

"Now you're just overthinking." Yoongi tries to calm his nerves down in vain.

"I.. I can't do it... I can't... I can't let Tae hate me, Yoongi... I.."

Yoongi suddenly hugs him, pressing him tight against his body, making Jungkook finally relax.

"Kookie... I'm here with you. Everything will be okay." Jungkook nods slowly and Yoongi pulls back. He puts his hands on Jungkook's shoulders and looks into his eyes. "You're not a coward. You can do it. Be brave. Own up to your mistake."

Suddenly the door opens and Taehyung walks in.

"Hey, people." He looks at the faces of the two. "Wait.. Everything alright?" Tae asks.

"Why're you here? Where's.. Jimin and Jin? You three were playing, weren't you?" Yoongi asks.

"We were. Then Namjoon and Hoseok came and Namjoon took Jin to their room saying he had something important to talk about." Tae answers and Yoongi and Jungkook share a look.

"Live.. Live is over? And he.. He's talking to Jin?" Jungkook slowly asks and Tae nods.

"Yep. Why? You two are asking weird. Is everything okay? Yoongi? What's going on?" Tae asks and Yoongi clears his throat.

"I.. Should get going. Kookie, you know what to do." With that, Yoongi leaves, closing the door behind him.

"Jungkook? What's up babe?" Tae asks as he sits next to Jungkook.

"I.. I have something to tell you."

"Okay. I'm all ears."

Jungkook grabs Tae's hand and takes it in his own, clutching tightly.

"You know I love you. Right?"

"Of course."

"And... And you'll forgive me if I did something wrong...?"

The serious look in Jungkook's eyes makes Tae worried.

"Wh.. What did you do?"

A tear flows down his eyes as he looks down at Tae's hand in his own.

"I... slept with Namjoon."

Tae freezes. "No..." He doesn't believe him. "What kind of a sick joke is that Jungkook!?" But Jungkook just keeps looking down. "Jungkook! Look at me! This is a fucking joke, right?" Jungkook doesn't answer which make Tae yell even louder. "TELL ME THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE!" Silence.

"I'm sorry..." Jungkook slowly whispers as his voice starts cracking. Tae snatches his hand off Jungkook's and stands up.

"I.. I don't believe it! Where's the camera? I know it's some hidden camera prank! Jungkook! Why aren't you saying something!? Tell me this is a joke, this is goddamned joke you're playing with me!" Tae never swears. But now that he's doing this, it's scaring Jungkook even more.

Tae runs his hands through his hair and turns around, not wanting to look at Jungkook anymore. He has tears brimming in his eyes. Slowly, his heart starts feeling heavy. His legs feel weak and he falls down on his knees, resting his palms on the floor for support.

"Tae!" Jungkook suddenly gets up and walks towards him to help but just as he puts his hand on Tae's shoulder, he jerks it off.

"Don't! Don't you dare touch me!"

"Tae.. Please.. Don't do this... I'm.. I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to.. We.. We didn't mean to do it... Trust me. We were drunk and.. I'm sorry, Tae, I love you. I love you so much!"

Tears finally run down Taehyung's eyes. He feels broken. He feels betrayed. Nothing ever hurt him this much in his entire life. He feels empty. Lost. He doesn't know what to do. His own boyfriend cheated on him with someone he sees as his big brother.

"Tae... Please..." Jungkook also kneels down in front of Tae and wipes his face with his thumbs. He never saw Tae this broken before. Tae's eyes look empty, as if there's no emotion left inside of him. It breaks Jungkook's heart, seeing him like this. But what's more painful.. Is that he did it to him. He hurt Tae. He's the reason behind this all. He can never forgive himself of that, then how can he ask for Tae to forgive him?

"I love you, Tae... I promise I'll never, ever hurt you again. I promise. Please.. Please don't cry, I can't see you like this."

Tae tries, he tries to look into Jungkook's eyes and see Jungkook. But he can't. He can't see Jungkook, he sees a cheater. He sees someone who think about him twice before doing something like this. Someone who doesn't care about his feelings. Someone who betrayed him. Someone who broke his heart.

".... I hate you." Tae whispers while looking into Jungkook's eyes, making him take his hands off his face. Jungkook gulps and looks down, trying his best not to cry.

Tae slowly stands up and walks out of the room, then out of the apartment. He gets into the elevator and as he sees the buttons, his hand automatically presses the roof. The door close and within a blink, he's standing at the roof of this tall building, under the night sky, cold breeze... With a broken soul.

Vote :)