woah

-nakbi y'all
-eunbi is the popular girl at school and has a interaction with Nako,who's the school's smart kid aka nerd
-enjoy

『 No one's POV

“nako,hurry up!”chaeyeon shouted,leaning against the door.

“comin' unnie!”nako said and finished putting on her shoes.

she adjusted her glasses and then walked down the stairs.chaeyeon Chuckled seeing the cut younger.they left the apartment in a hurry since they hated being late and Chaeyeon is very punctual.

“unnnie i don't understand why we're here this-

all of a sudden,she  bumped into someone causing for nako's books to fall to the floor and her as well.it was like something straight out of a kdrama or cliché novel.

“ow!”nako whined in pain.she gazed up a little to see another girl in pain.nako panicked and got up.she grabbed her books and immediately started to apologize.

“i'm sorry! really,I'm sorry that enterally my fault!please forgive me!”she said

“yah,stop apgolising.it isn't gonna change anuthung.”the girl stated.

“i see...i'll be going..”nako said noticing the scene she had made.nako ran off to chaeyeon.

“aigoo,what a strange girl...eh?she dropped something?it looks like a charm bracelet.”she said,picking something from the ground.

“unnie!are you okay?”a voice called out.

“ah!wonyoung,I'm fine don't worry.”eunbi said.

“who bumped into you?should I beat them up!”wonyoung asked.

“don't worry,and I don't know some kid.”she replied.
---------------------------------------------------------

“nako!what the hell is wrong with you?do you know who you just bumped into!”chaeyeon said.

“who is it?”nako said adjusting her glasses.

“how-it was Kwon eunbi. off the record's most popular girl,she like a queen here!”,chaeyeon explained.

“ehh?then how come I haven't heard of her?”nako inquired off.

“well you never focus on school so probably why.”chaeyeon reminded

the day goes by quicker than expected and it was already lunch...

nako walked up to the line,reading something on her phone . She was so focused in her phone  she didn't even notice who was Infront of her.

“yah-oh my god ,it's you!”a voice called out.

“omg I'm so sorry!I'm so clumsy.”nako apgolised

the girl pulled nako's chin up close.she smirked and gave a small peck to the younger “just when will you stop apgoliseing, it's fine sweety.”she whispered

nako's face blushed.the elder walked off.“it's eunbi btw nako;”eunbi yelled.nakl was even surprised,just how did she know her name?nako wasn't popular of famous...she was just another smart kid in the school .

“woahhh,I saw what you did their nako!”minju,one of nako's friends said.

“what do you mean?i didn't do anything...”nako asked confused,sitting down.

“eunbi pecked your cheek!she likes you”minju said.

“ehhh?we just met and i don't even know her or have any idea of getting together with her!”nako exclamied.

“well eunbi always says 'i want it,I got it'.' if she wants something ,she gets it.”chaeyeon stated.

“i don't know her so if she were to 'want me',she'll have to try extremely hard because I don't have any interest!”nako acknowledged.

“wow,quite defensive...you've already fallen under her spell!”minju said.

“what the hell no!”nako said.

“we'll see.”

nako turned around,she saw eunbi with her friend's.she noticed nako starting and waved ,giving a sweet smile.

“oh god what fuckery did I get myself into?”nako muttered to herself placing her head on the table.