joke sheet

-yes i put "sheet" in the tittle.no fucking swearing in this house!
-enjoy this random yenyul chapter :))

『 No one's POV:』

“what a pussy”yena commented on the girl was being all shy on the stage when walking up.

that girl was jo yuri.yena didn't think much of the younger since she thought she had lost interest when she her walking on the stage all shy.however,the second the music turned on...yena widened her eyes.she regretted everything she said.

“well this is interesting...”

“damnn.”

“ooo mama!”

creepy guys started to shout.it was making the yena a little uncomfortable hearing,she could see Yuri was getting nervous again because of those guys.

“yo my guy,stop you're making her uncomfortable.”she stated.

most the guys shut up since they were intimated by yena.the girl was dressed in all black clothes,her muscles were exposed and she was wearing a crop top,resulting in her abs shown.

Jo Yuri finished her performance and walked out the stage ,thanking the audience.if you didn't guess,yena was currently in some club.not those weird ones where you go to get laid,this one was more of social club where you go dance and chill out.

Yena spotted Yuri sitting down in a table in the corner.she was wearing a mask and her clothing was very vague.a gray Niki top and some dance pants,very different to what she was wearing on stage.

Yena day down Infront of her chuckling at the younger. “you're getting better in this,just don't be so shy when coming up for the stage yuri.”she told the latter,who was a bit surprised.

“yena unnie? What are you doing here?”yuri asked ,a little confused.

“i came here to see your performance.”yena simply replied.

“you didn't text,or at least tell any of the girls?”

“nope.just came here knowing you were gonna perform.”she answered.

yuri sighed giving a ‘aight that's cool’ facial expression.she sipped on the drink the staff had given for free. it was some fruity thing but 100 % free of alcohol.

“this got awkward.”yuri chuckled,resting her chin on her hand.

“yeah...we don't talk much more than we think we do.it's mostly the others talking.”yena acknowledged.

“so when are you gonna head home?”yuri inquired off.

“you want me to leave that bad?”yena said.

“no no! i was just aski-

“it's a joke,calm down.”yena cutted her off,laughing a little of how serious the younger took it .

“bur to answer your question,i don't know when I'll leave!”

“don't stay too long here,the later it gets,the more creeps walk in.”yuri suggested.

yena nodded.although clubs like this were meant for  'social' purposes,there would still be guys like that.trying to get laid.

“aww,are you worried about me?”yena asked.

“no! it's just you've changed in the short months and men would like you more now...”yuri replied.

“hul...what are you? my girlfriend?”yena said (this line is from sakura.she said in one of her audio lives about chaeyeon.)

“NO! OF COURSE NOT WHY WOULD I-

“very defensive there,do i not suit your taste?”yena asked.

“no no! i'm just saying-

“i know what you mean,just kidding with you.”yena admitted.

“hey not funny!”yuri said,pouting.

“aww,is my baby Yuri upset??”yena teased pinching the younger's cheek.

“yah! Unnie.”

“so cute.”

“hey you two!i would just like to say,you two are such a cute couple!”a stranger said.

“oh no we're not a-

“aww,thank you.”yena cutted Yuri off thanking the stranger.

“excuse me?”yuri said.

yena chuckled,she mumbled something before grabbing yuri's collar and smashing their lips together.yuri widened her eyes but didn't stop the elder.

“from now on,you're mine.”yena said and walked to the doorway.she stood their and faced back to Yuri,she signaled a “come on?”.

Yuri stood up immediately and saw Yena's hand was open out.yena wanted to hold Yuri's hand and Yuri accepted .

“you could've been a little less aggressive.”yuri said.

“hehe,i just wanted to try out this darker side.but i like my normal one a little better!”Yena confessed smiling.

“intersting.”

“plus Yuri ,we would be talking for ages if I didn't say anything.like i wouldn't travel this far just to talk.”yena said.

“you wouldn't?”

“well of course I would but this time ,i had a mission.and that was to make jo yuri my girl.”yena replied.her duck lips plopping out.

Yuri smiled and lightly hit the latter.the two walked along the chilly night,enjoying the city night lights...how Adorable!