breathing and height

Minju: The height difference between nako and Wonyoung is so cute!

Hitomi: I want to also have a relationship like that!!!

Yujin:you mean a long distance relationship?

Nako: listen here you bit-

Wonyoung:Yujin run.

Yujin:oh sheet-

Eunbi:this child istg-

Yujin:also I was given a detention again!

Eunbi:wtf did you do again?

Yujin: this is I actually didn't do anything. He gave me a detention for breathing.

Wonyoung:I was there. It was so stupid honestly.

Yena:that teacher again? I would go to the school and complain but I can't

Hyewon:why not?

Yujin:she got banned for a year because she almost killed the guy

Chaewon:tf-

Eunbi:I'll go because that is actually a dumb reason to given a detention

Yuri:I'll go as well. I'll fill in for Yena's presence.

The next day:

Teacher: oh ms.kwon and ms.jo? What could I help with you with?

Eunbi: you bitch. You gave my freaking child a detention for breathing? Are you out of your mind!

Teacher:the students were complaining about it so I had no other choice.

Eunbi: my other kids complain to Yujin all the time do they go around giving detentions? No they fuckin' don't.

Yuri: listen you beef jerky lookin ass bitch. I'm Yena's wife and how dare you give my younger sister a freakin' detention for breathing? You're breathing right now,do I look like I'm complaining? No I'm not. So you best take that detention back or else I will go to the headteachers office which btw is my cousin so if you want to keep your job I suggest you Rip up that detention slip you're about to send.

Eunbi: case closed. Goodbye

Yujin walking into class: sir? Do I still have a detention with you today?

Teacher: n-no...need...you don't need it. Honestly, you can go home...i-i'll cover for Y-You!

Yujin:oh! Thanks bye then