shouldn't love you but I couldn't help it

-this chapter is inspired by the song 'selfish'
-wonako
-angst but it goes to fluff!
-enjoy

No one's POV 』 

why the fuck would i fall for her?she's such a lost cause!how could i...i can't even love my fucking self but the love i feel for her...”nako grunted,screaming in her pillow.

nako stared at the portrait picture she had off wonyoung,she picked it up.a year escaped from her eye...“shouldn't loved you...but i couldn't help it.”

“had a feeling that you never felt it.”nako mumbled.

nako had confessed to wonyoung...but the younger couldn't say anything.nako apgolised and ran off home.wonyoung didn't talk because she was going to reject nako...she was astounded.

a knock came from the door.nako knew who it was from the name calling.wonyoung was their,crying for nako to let her in.

“please nako! let's talk!”she shouted.the door wasn't actually locked but wonyoung was too out of her mind to know.

“i like you too!”she said.

nako continued to cry. “all ever wanna do is lie...you're much more of gemini than I am haha.”nako bitterly said.

“please! open up.”

“nako!”

“i'm begging you!”

“i refuse to leave this door!”.

“always knew you were so damn selfish.
wonyoung,it's been fucking open for the whole time.”nako whispered.

surprisingly,wonyoung heard.she slowly turned the knob and walked in.she saw nako facing the wall, facing the wall.

“nako...i didn't reply because i-i was going to reject you...i was speechless that you loved me too.”wonyoung confessed.

nako didn't turn around.she was grinning secretly but couldn't turn.wonyoung walked over to her bed,and sat behind nako.she wrapped her arms around the latter's neck.

“what did you think when coming here?”nako asked.

“i can't for you to come my way...but I'll keep running just find a way to you till I told you the truth.”wonyoung answered.

“as confusing as that sounded...thank you.”nako stated.

wonyoung chuckled and pecked the elder on the cheek.she was incredibly happy.

“so what does this mean for us?”wonyoung asked.

“i have no idea...but one thing for sure,we're definitely not best friends anymore.”nako acknowledged,facing the younger.

“then?”

“let's find that out together.”nako smirked and pulled the younger's chin so her lips were on nako's.

they kissed softly,nothing aggressive.just a soft, delicate kiss with both girls responding.

“𝙂𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙮𝙚𝙣𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩,𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡'𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙥𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣.𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙞𝙛 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙮𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙤.”

——————————————————————

-that ended up being a short oneshot lmao
-anyways requests are still open if you have any!request a ship in the comments! Since I barely have any idea for oneshots now days that's why they're becoming so short! 😔
-stay safe!💞