Chaekura

No one's POV:

"Chaeyeon! You're mad? Why do we have to be at school this late?!"Sakura whispered,holding chaeyeon's hand.

"Hul...it's fun!"Chaeyeon replied,walking slowly in the hallway incase the security guy could show up.

Chaeyeon loved horror stuff,although she was afraid . It was interesting to her. She'd brought sakura along as well,telling her that they were gonna look a games. Sakura of course agreed,games was her life. Surprisingly,the two were in uniform. Neither of them bothered to change after school had ended.

Soon they made their way to the library. Usually this place would bright and bubbly looking however in the night, it was a different story. The giant shelves made it look like some maze in the dark, the table and chairs were impossible to see in this darkness.

The only source of light was the small lamp the librarian used for days when it was exceptionally cloudy and dark. The library surprisingly didn't have any lights,it fully relied on the weather. Not really practical however it did save money.

"The library? Seriously when are we gonna see games chaeyeon!"Sakura asked,annoyed at this point.

"The computers obviously!"Chaeyeon whispered back.

Once the coast was clear,chaeyeon quickly grabbed the lamp and the two finally had some sort of light. The computer weren't far away so they quickly walked over. Coincidentally,the computer was left on. Someone's account was still logged onto. Sakura checked the name to see who it was.

"Ah! Yena...aigoo that silly duck!"Sakura said. Chaeyeon chuckled and watched sakura search for a game.

Yena had a ton of games downloaded in her folder. She was also a game lover,not as much as sakura but enough to pass as a gamer. Sakura started to play. Chaeyeon watched her for a few minutes,however got bored so she ended up going on her phone.

"Saku-chan,did you win yet?"Chaeyeon asked,trying to look like she was interested.

"Hul... I won four times already,pay more attention next time-

Sakura was cutt of when she heard the library door swing left. (Not a normal door,the ones you see in a traditional Japanese house!).

By fear, sakura turned the computer off and logged out. Chaeyeon was holding sakura tightly afraid to who it was. Short whisperes could be heard near the door. The two were luckily hidden by the library shelves.

"Seriously,when you said we're gonna out for a date this isn't what I expected!"

"Hey! It's still fun and at least I took you out some couples don't even do that?"

"Sshh! We're gonna get caught!"

"It'll your fault sooner or later if you don't make that 'sshh' noise!"

"Is this how we're gonna break up?"

"Hey! Don't joke around like that!"

Chaeyeon and Sakura looked at each other. They figured out who the two were,from the conversation and the slight Busan accent.

"Yenyul"the both whispered.

Chaeyeon smiled and decided she wanted to joke with them. She hit the table lightly,just loud enough so yenyul could hear.

A short scream was heard. Chaeyeon then made footsteps noises. More worried whisperes could be heard.

"YAAAAA!"Chaeyeon shouted and walk to them.

Yenyul screamed and ran back into the hallway. Yena had fallen on the floor and Yuri was next to her.

"Wow you guys,"Sakura said chuckling.

"Sorry! I didn't know you would be that afraid. What are you guys even here at this time?"Chaeyeon asked also apgolising.

"W-We should be asking you that!"Yena said breathless.

"Chaeyeon invited me because she said she would show me games. We ended up in the library with me playing games on your account and her on her phone,"Sakura explained.

"Hey! We were suppose to using my computer!"yena said

"Now I'm thankful you guys scared us. I do not wanna be playing games!"Yuri reminded

The group left and quickly left the school before the security guard could see them.