part two of the eunbi, wonyoung and Nako

I was reading through the first one of this book and I realised I had forgotten about this so if you do not remember. QUICK summary: eunbi told nako she had a surprise for her, nako closed her eyes. Wonyoung coincidentally was looking for nako and saw eunbi was about to kiss her. The jealousy over took her so she pushed eunbi aside and pecked nako. Out of embarrassment, wonyoung ran off. Nako chased her and now we're back.
As promised,this will be a 700 word + chapters so it's gonna be a long one!

No one's POV:

Nako ran as fast as she could,chasing the younger. Wonyoung ran all the way to freakin' Twice dorms. The group had recently moved into a new form where they were all in one and by coincidence a lot of girl groups and boy groups were there.

The two passed by Sana and Dahyun eating ice cream. Felix and Lee know in the middle of a VLIVE.Chuu and Yves on a random date. Their were many idols outside,ones you wouldn't even expect.

"Wonyoung-ah! Please stop."Nako shouted with any strength she had left. Although the girl was very Fit,she hated running with a passion. Wonyoung stopped,she was too out of breath. Unable to even speak.

"Okay...fine...let's tal-lk."was all wonyoung could say.

Luckily a water fountain was there with drinking water. The two drank some water and sat down on a nearby bench. The water replenished their thirst and soon they were back to their usual cute selves.

"Why did you run away wonyoung?"Nako inquired of facing the younger.

"I-I...I don't know..."Wonyoung answered stuttering suddenly. Her heart was pounding, and she was beyond nervous.

"There must have been a reason on why you ran so far. We're near red velvet sunbaemin's building here!"Nako reminded, pointing at the building.

"Look. I like you."Wonyoung said with all the confidence she had.

"You what-

"I like you. I know you probably don't like me back so laugh and mock me all you want! They always do that!"Wonyoung confessed mumbling the last bits out.

"No. I would never do that! What kind of dumb person would. I'm not mad.!"Nako reassured the younger ,putting her hand on the latter's shoulder.

"You're not?"

"Nope. The truth is....I like you as well!"Nako confessed.

Wonyoung's eyes widened. She was in shock. A water bottle could be heard falling on the floor. Nako stared at who made the noise.

"Eunbi unnie...",

"It's fine. I'm not hurt. Just startled at what I heard, you're like a daughter to me,one I care and love very much."Eunbi reassured. Although you could tell deep down how much pain and despair she was in. She wanted to cry and scream right there.

"I'm so sorry unnie."Wonyoung apgolised

"Don't be! I know you've liked Nako longer than me and you two deserve to be together. You're a perfect match."Eunbi reassured again.

"Are you sure?"Nako asked,still worried

"Yes,Nako. Don't worry. Oh someone's calling me! Sae? Oh my god hey! It's been so long. You guys Carry on!"Eunbi replied and walked off to continue talking on the phone. Although Eunbi like nako, Sae was a person she loved the most. They'd been close since produce, so it was given.

"Well?" Wonyoung mumbled.

"What... Should we do now?"Nako asked.

"Can we ask each other some questions?"Wonyoung suddenly suggested.

Nako nodded. She thought for a second what she should ask to wonyoung. She had many in mind, nonetheless she picked out the ones that she needed to know.

"So when and why did you start 'liking' me?"She asked.

"Ah! It's was right at the end of produce I guess. You are a great performer and you always catched my eyes. Later on the year we became closer in iz*one. Then the 'secret friend' thing and i had you. My feelings grew even more and on my birthday they grew the most, how lucky I was to be sharing the same hotel room with you! And now we're here!. Why I liked you? I mean who doesn't like you! YOU'RE amazing!"Wonyoung explained.

"Wow...."

"Now my question...what are we?"Wonyoung asked .

"We haven't done anything official. Not even one date, but I'm not that type that must go through everything just for the person to ask if 'you could be my girlfriend?'. However you still have to ask me that if you want it to happen. Only minus the dates."Nako answered

"Well than Yabuki Nako, will you make me the happiest giant bunny alive and be mine?"Wonyoung asked chuckling.

"Yes!"Nako replied. The two both stood up and Nako jumped on wonyoung, hugging her tightly. The two kissed softly and walked home together,holding hands tightly.

"Aww their height difference is so cute!"Sana said to Dahyun in which she agreed

"Oooo look at this new couple in the building!"Lee know said.

"Ew don't say it like that but that's so cute!"Felix acknowledged.