Chapter 13 - Jennie

Start from the beginning

"Jimin." Yoongi eyes widen alarmingly and without wasting any time, he immediately ran towards the packed crowd, pushing and shoving everyone out of his ways until he gets a clearer view of what kind of chaos could be happening.

As soon as Yoongi notice Jennie shoving Jimin's hands away from his exposed face, he grabs both of the girl's wrists and simply showed her out of the way before rushing towards the maskless boy.

Busy eyes scanning the nerd all over, Yoongi has noticed how the latter's cheeks are all crimson red with slapping marks, mask torn apart and sunglasses snapped into two pieces.

Without needing to think twice, I quickly connected Jimin's body with my one, leaving no gaps for anyone or anything so the crying boy's face could be hidden within my broad chest as his whole body quivers from fear.

As comforting seconds passed, Jimin continues to bury his bare face into Yoongi while the other students refused to leave them alone and take videos of the most feared bully hugging his favourite nerd like there's no tomorrow in the school corridor.

"It's okay Jimin, don't be scared, I'm here now shh~." The elder tries to calm Jimin down and proceeds to hide the younger's face closer to his now soaked FG shirt.

"Let's get out of this shitty place." Yoongi lowly swore before picking the younger up to his waist and carries the upset koala towards the school's parking lot.

"Hop in, I will take you home." Yoongi murmured while putting Jimin down but as expected, the younger won't let go just yet and only tightens his hold on the bully that saves him this time too.

"I-is there s-someone else h-here." Jimin says, choking on his word because of tears

Processing the male's words, Yoongi understood and turn around to check if someone else was watching them and to his surprise, there were a few students from earlier hiding behind a pillar with their recording phones out.

"Go now or you want your ass beaten by me!" Yoongi hoarsely shouted, scaring off the nosy people who then immediately rushes back inside after being scowled by the bully who could punch them into oblivion.

"Chim there's no one else here, only the two of us." After making sure everyone has left, the dark-haired male turns to the scared younger and speaks softly while motioning Jimin to get on his black expensive bike.

"Y-you go first..." Jimin ordered hesitantly, didn't want Yoongi to see his face again. Once in a while is enough.

Understanding what Jimin meant behind his request, Yoongi obediently nodded and skillfully got on his bike before looking away into the boring distance, giving the poor boy time to get on too without being seen.

Checking if the bully wasn't watching, Jimin then got on soon after and quickly lay his head on Yoongi's back as he securely wraps his hands around the elder's waist.

I can't help but feel butterflies messing around in my stomach when he wrapped his tiny hands around me but pushing aside my feelings, I made sure Jimin is secure in my bike and that's when I took off, heading to the latter's house aka the house I've been stalking lately.

*15 minutes later*

"We are here now!" Yoongi announced and parked his bike in front of Jimin's house.

The bully was first to get off and when he did, he kept his head lowered down and carefully accompanied Jimin out and lead him to the front door. When we both got in, Jimin insisted me to stay and have a drink as I had saved him.

Looked around the house, I wondered 'where are his parents?' but when I was gonna ask him out of curiosity, I got interrupted when the latter started rushing upstairs.

"Wait here Yoongi."

*A few moments later...*

"I'm back!" Jimin chimed, coming down with a mask and sunglasses stickily attached to his face like octopuses tentacles.

"Of course masks and sunglasses, he is still not comfortable around me." Yoongi muttered inside his own head, staring at the male's every movement.

"Yoongi, water or coke?" The masked male questioned as he opens the fridge.

"Coke, Thank you Jimin ah." The older male gave the latter a small happy smile.

End of Yoongi's Pov

Jimin's POV

I nervously fiddled with my fingers, not sure if I should start a conversation but after a few second of silence, Yoongi finally broke it and I couldn't be more than thankful.

"Were you getting bullied by Jennie?" Yoongi straightforwardly asked, looking at Jimin worriedly.

"You could say that." The younger male managed to mumbled out.

"Is it because of me?" Yoongi finally sighed.

"I wouldn't blame it on you." Jimin assured as he observes Yoongi's guilty eyes. "She's your girlfriend so it doesn't matter."

Hearing the younger's words, Yoongi couldn't contain his laughter because of the clueless boy.

"Don't listen to what she says okay? She is just one of my crazy fangirls." Yoongi cooly shrugged while he casually sips on his coke.

Feeling relieved for who knows what reason, I nodded my head slowly but as hard I try not to, I couldn't stop thinking about what Jennie told me today.

"Yoongi Am I that ugly?" Jimin blurted out with anxiousness as he had just shared one of his insecurities.

As soon as that question left the younger's pretty mouth, Yoongi cannot help but choked on his drink.

"Are you okay?" Worriedly, Jimin matches his way towards his bully and pat Yoongi's back.

Suddenly, the elder turned to face him in such close proximity with serious eyes before parting his thin lips.

"Jimin you are more than the word 'beauty' could define, don't doubt yourself because you are the most gorgeous looking human being I have ever seen but also the only one I will ever see..."

"My pretty angel."

♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

Dynamite is killing me, omg I might actually die from it 🧨 Stream Dynamite, We got records to break.