t h i r t y - f o u r

Emily pulled on her shoes and took a deep breath. "Wish me luck." She smiled as Shawnee fixed her hair

"Good luck." Shawnee put her hands on Emily's shoulders and smiled. "Don't worry. If he really loves you, he'll have waited for you."

"Thank you." She sighed and pulled her best friend into a hug.

-----

She stood in the elevator and closed her eyes. 'What If it was what it looked like? What if he really did cheat on me?' She shook her head and looked at her feet 'no... no he wouldn't do that.'

She pushed the thoughts out of her mind as she walked closer to Chris's Room. She took a deep breath and placed four knocks on the door.

The door opened and the same woman she had caught him with leant against the frame with a smile. "Hey," she smiled "you must be Emily." Emily looked at her in disbelief. She was wearing his shirt and her hair was wrapped in a towel. "Chris is just finishing up in the shower." She smirked "you're welcome to wait if you'd like."

"N-no" she whispered, she could feel her heart completely shatter all over again. "You can have him."

She turned on her heel and walked with her head down until she was back at her hotel room. She slammed the door behind her and slid down the door, sobbing as she did. "Oh my god, Emily." Shawnee raises her eyebrow and pushed herself off of the sofa, kneeling beside her best friend "what happened?"

"Sh-She answered the do-or" she choked out. Shawnee furrowed her eyebrows in anger and clenched her jaw.

"That's it." She shrugged and stood up, helping Emily stand with him. "I'm going to beat the shit out of him."

"Shaw, no." She shook her head "you'll only make this worse."

Shaw sighed but nodded "I'll talk to him. You can come with me if you want, hide around the corner." Emily nodded with tears still leaking from her eyes. Shaw pouted and wiped some tears from her best friends face before pulling her into a hug.

-----

"Evans!" Shawnee yelled, banging on the door as Emily held her back to the wall, dreading the sound of his voice.

The door flung open and Chris raised an eyebrow at her. "Hey... Shaw..." He said slowly, slightly confused "what's going on?"

"Why don't you tell me, huh?" She snapped, holding a finger to his chest "why was she here earlier? Is she still here?" She looked into the room but saw nobody.

"Shawnee, what are you talking about?" He asked, leading against the door frame "there's nobody hear with me. I literally just got in."

"What?" She asked, looking over to Emily "you said that woman opened the door and said he was in the shower?"

Chris turned his head and saw Emily biting the I nail on her thumb. He stood up straight and ran his hand through his messy hair. "She... she did..." Emily whispered

"I swear to god, I've been with Sebastian since last night." He explained "I had an atta- never mind."

Emily walked next to Shaw and tilted her head "Chris, what happened?"

He bit his lip and looked down with a shrug "My anxiety got bad. I guess it hit me last night that I'd lost you for good."

"Wait-" Shawnee shook her head in confusion "Then who answered the door?"

Chris let out a low groan and rubbed his eyes with his index finger and thumb "Erin."

"Erin Cunningly?" Emily tilted her head "isn't she the woman you dated for a few months a couple of years back?"

"Yeah." Chris nodded "she's the one that kissed- me..." Emily looked down and clenched her jaw. "I promise you, Em. She's crazy. That's the reason I broke up with her in the first place." He moved closer to her and put his hand on the side of her face. "She pushed her way past me and when I tried to get her to leave, she kissed me."

"I want to believe you..." she sighed, looking up at him as a tear ran down her cheek, only to be wiped away by the American stood in front of her

"I could never purposefully hurt you..." he whispered leaning his head down, his hand still cupping her cheek "I love you too much"

"I love you too." She snaked her arms around his neck and laced her fingers through his hair before connecting their lips once more. It felt like heaven. For both of them. Neither of them could physically explain how much they had craved the taste of the others lips since that night.

Without a second thought, Emily pushed Chris back into the Hotel room - not breaking the kiss - and slammed the door behind them.

"Okay," Shawnee nodded, talking to herself "I'll uhh- get going. You two have fun" she chuckled and shook her head before heading back to the room to binge Harry Potter and eat Ice cream, moping about how alone she is. (Same sis)

-----

Warning ⚠️ steamy content ahead ;)
No smut though, coz we ain't about that here.

"God I missed you." Chris breathed between kissed. "Jump." He whispered and she did, wrapping her legs around his waist. He trailed his kisses down her neck, finding one spot and sucking to form a smallish purple bruise.

"I missed you too." She smiled, leaning her head back and curling her hand into a fist in his hair. He walked them both to the bed and gently laid her down before pulling off his shirt.

"Tell me to stop and I will." He whispered laying above her. Their faces were inches away and Emily ran her hands up his bare sides and smiled

"I want this."'she nodded and with that, Chris continued to kiss her. You can probably guess what happened next.

________________________________

A/N:

Hey! I had fun writing this one! :)

I hope you enjoyed!