t w e n t y - f i v e

Emily walked out of the hair and makeup trailer with a smile on her face. Her wig was on, she was in her costume and she was ready to start filming.

The previous day, she had filled Aaron in on what was going on with her and Chris. She was officially his girlfriend and she couldn't be happier

"Ready to go?" She felt him drape his arm over her shoulder and kiss her temple

"Of course I'm ready," she replied with a chuckle "you're the one that takes 6 hours to get your hair perfect."

Chris shook his head with a smile before leaning down and kissing Emily, gently on the lips. She ran her hands up his costumed chest and rested them on his shoulders "you know," she smiled "I love seeing you in this"

"Really?" He smirked, lowering his head back down "guess I'll have to see if I can borrow it some time." Emily chuckled, before standing on her tiptoes, sliding her arms around his neck and kissed him again.

"I'll probably never get used to that." Mackie remarked as he walked by in full costume. Emily and Chris slightly pulled away from each other, resting their foreheads against one and other with big goofy grins on their faces. To say they were happy together was an understatement. It was like they were meant for each other.

"We should probably get going" Chris said with a nod, before pecking Emily's lips one more time

"Yeah, that's probably best."

-----

Chris and Emily walked to set with their fingers laced together and saw: Paul Bettany, Scarlett, Don, Mark And Mackie. Multiple cameras, sound equipment and lights were surrounding them, ready to film.

"Alright guys," Joe Russo said from his chair "we're going to run this a few times, try not to mess up too much, this is one of the easier scenes and we want to get it done. Positions, take one and... action."

"So we gotta assume they're coming back, right?" Don asked, holding his hand to his chin as Mark paces behind him, fiddling with his sleeve.

"And they can clearly find us." Emily spoke with her Sokovian accent.

"We need all hands on deck-" Mark started "Where's Clint?" He turned to Scarlett waiting for her line.

"After the whole accords situation, he and Scott took a- deal." She shook her head white her arms crossed "it was too tough on their families. They're on house arrest."

"Who's Scott?"

"Ant-Man." Chris answered in a serious voice, making Emily's heart flutter. She loved seeing him act.

"There's an Ant-Man and a Spider-Man?" Mark raised his eyebrows. "Okay, look- Thanos has the biggest army in the universe and he's not gonna stop until he gets... gets- visions stone."

The cast all looked to Paul who was completely covered with red make up and dots to help with the CGI.

"Well then we have to protect it." Scarlett stated, walking forward

"No, we have to destroy it." Paul said quickly. "I've been giving a great deal of thought to this entity in my head. About it's nature- but also it's composition." He turned to Emily and began to walk towards her "I think if it were exposed to a sufficient power source, something very similar to its own signature, perhaps..." Emily stood, biting her nail as Paul got closer to her "its molecular integrity could fail..."

She lowered her head and raised her eyebrow. "Yeah, and you with it. We're not having this conversation."

"Eliminating the Stone is the only way to be certain that Thanos can't get it."

"That's too high a price..."

Paul sighed and lifted both of his hands to the sides of Emily's face "Only you have the power to pay it." He whispered before she pulled away from his touch and walked closer to Mackie

"Thanos has the power to destroy the universe." Paul continued "one life cannot stand in the way of defeating him."

"But it should." Chris spoke, looking down "we don't trade lives, Vision."

"Captain, 70 years ago you laid down your life to save how many millions of people?" Paul walked closer to the actor and tilted his head "tell me, why is this any different."

"Because you might have a choice." Mark chimed up "your mind is made up of a complex construct of overlays: JARVIS, Ultron, Tony, Me, The stone, all of them mixed together, all of them learning from one an other."

Emily put her hands in her back pockets "so your saying Vision isn't just the stone?"

He turned to her "I'm saying that if you take out the stone, there's still a whole lot of Vision left- perhaps all the best parts."

"Can we do that?" Scarlett asked

"Not me, not here." Mark replied

"Well, you had better find someone and somewhere fast" Cheadle stated "Ross isn't just gonna let you guys have your old rooms back."

The camera had been on Chris for a while now, catching his reaction, waiting for the next line.
He looked up with a slight nod "I can show- I know- fuck that's not my line" he squinted his eyes and chuckled, while the rest of the crew and cast groaned with laughter

"Chris, we almost got through the full scene!" Emily yelled, loosing the Sokovian accent but gaining back her Australian one.

"Yeah- I know" he nodded, running his hand through his hair "I know."

"Cut!" Anthony yelled, grinning "Don can we go again from your line?"

"Sure thing." He nodded.

"Take two- and Action!"

-----

After another four or so hours of filming and picking through small details, the cast were finally let go. "Do you want to grab lunch before we go back to the hotel?" Chris asked his girlfriend as they left the building. "I'm starving."

Emily laced her fingers with his and nodded. "Yeah, I could really go for some pizza right about now." She was about to suggest a place when her phone buzzed in her pocket. "Hang on" she looked at the notification and it was a message from an unknown number.

------------------------

A/N:

Sksk cliffhanger 🙃

I hope you liked this chapter, it was just to set up the next part really.

Also go and check out my profile for more Marvel stories!

Love you all!