t h i r t y

New Character:-
Leighton Meester as Erin Cunningly

Wow this is part 30 😂 hello to all of the people that actually read and enjoy my story

Wow this is part 30 😂 hello to all of the people that actually read and enjoy my story. I love you. This is the only story I haven't thought about, or actually deleted, And you're pretty much the reason why :). If you know me, you know I'm quite an insecure person, especially about my writing, so thank you :)

Sorry for that, carry on.

Emily laid on her bed with her hands on her stomach and her legs dangling off of the side. She was supposed to be on a date with Chris right about now, but he was late. This was quite unusual so she decided she'd go and see if he was okay.

"I'm just going to go see if Chris is ready." She smiled, kissing Shawnee on the cheek "I'll be back around midnight."

"Have fun." Shaw grinned with a wink, making Emily roll her eyes.

"Yeah, I will."

She made her way down the hall, clutching her bag under her arm. Chris was supposed to be taking her to a fancy Chinese restaurant just down the road from the hotel.

When she approached his room she saw the door was slightly ajar. Furrowing her eyebrows, she slowly walked in to hear voices coming from the main sitting area. Her heart dropped to the floor when she saw a woman press her lips against her boyfriend's. "No..." she choked out and Chris pushed the woman away from him, turning around.

"Em- this isn't what-" He started.

"No..." she backed up, shaking her head "No, I'm dreaming... you wouldn't- you..." tears rapidly began to fall down her cheeks. Chris put his hand on her wrist to try and calm her down but she swatted it away. "Get the fuck away from me, Evans!"

"Emily, listen to me..." he tried again but she just choked out a sob, pushing her hands against his chest, her back meeting the wall.

"No-" she whispered, her eyes were burning from the tears. "You... you know... what I've been through..." her voice cracked as she forced out the next sentence "I... hate you..."

And with that, Chris's heart shattered. She hated him.

She slipped out from between him and the wall, running out of the Hotel room. "Emily! Wait!" He called after her, but the door was promptly slammed in his face. He turned to the woman, with tears running down his cheeks.

She snickered and folded her arms. "What was that about?"

"Get the fuck out, Erin." Chris practically snarled. "You had no right to kiss me! We broke up 5 years ago! I have a fucking girlfriend!"

"You mean, you had a girlfriend?" Erin smirked.

"Get. Out." He clenched his jaw, holding back his anger. He wanted nothing more than to hold Emily in his arms and promise her that he loved her more than anything. Be that wasn't going to happen. Because Erin Cunningly fucked all of that up with one little kiss.

------------

Emily ran until she was about a block away from the hotel. Her vision was blurred from the tears and her chest hurt. She bit down on her lip and pressed the button.

Emily Hemsworth has unblocked Kole Shortsman.

She dialed his number and held the phone to her ear. He picked up after two rings and just his voice was enough to paralyse her with fear.

"Hi, love." He breathed "I knew you'd come back to me eventu-"

He was cut off when she abruptly hung up the phone, shoving it back into her pocket. "What am I doing...?" She whispered, running her hands through her neatly curled hair. She pursed her lips together, trying and failing to stop herself from crying. It was just 6 weeks ago that they announced their relationship on Ellen's show, and now he'd completely shattered her heart.

She stood on the sidewalk for about five minutes, hyperventilating, while she decided what to do.

------------

Emily places three knocks on the door and stood with her head down. She had forced herself to stop crying, but she didn't know how long that would last.

She quickly looked up when she heard the door open and Mackie smiled "Hey, what's up?" His smile quickly faded when he saw the expression on her face. Her cheeks were red and her eyes were glazed over from the tears.

"He cheated on me..." she forced out, tears once again beginning to fall.

"Oh god..." he sighed before gently wrapping his arms around her shoulders, letting her cry.

"Mackie, who is it?" Sebastian asked from around the corner. He stopped in his tracks when he saw one of his best friends is the state she was in.

Emily pulled away from Anthony and wiped her eyes, only to be pulled into a bear hug by Sebastian. "What happened?" He asked Mackie over her shoulder.

"Chris cheated..." he mouthed, making Seb tighten his grip on her.

"We have Pizza, Ice cream and movies" he said, pulling away, but keeping his hands on her shoulders. "I'm sure Mackie has something you can change into. That dress doesn't look the least bit comfortable."

Emily let out a sad laugh and shook her head "it isn't..." she bit her lip and rested her head forward on Sebastian's chest. "I love you guys."

"We love you too, Pig." Anthony smiles, putting a hand on her shoulder.

________________________________

A/N:

Lmao I'm so sorry about this 😂

I wanted to add more drama, please don't hate me 🥺

Also, any hate directed towards Erin Cunningly, is purely for the story. I actually really like Leighton Meester 😂