Chapter Two

This story is going to be in Ashton's POV now, unlike last chapter which was just an observing perspective.

Ok so this story takes place in NYC, which had the five family mafia (each controlled the different districts).  The mafia is usually made up of Italian-Americans, so this story is going to be a bit off.  But hey, fanfiction.

Also, this is my chance to use all my favorite pictures of 5SOS looking like Mob bosses and to use all the Frank Sinatra songs I remember listening to with my Grandma and Uncle as a young child... \_(•-•)_/ I'm gonna love writing this story.

💙Luke and Ashton are half brothers (they have different fathers, thus they don't have the same last name)💙

All the love,
Lex🔪🖤

-•-

-•-

The morning came quicker than I would've liked, not that I slept much after my brother Luke had called. 

Looking around the bedroom of my new apartment, I found my phone which I had tossed away in the middle of the night.  I slowly bent down and picked up the object, letting out a sigh of relief when I saw there were no cracks on the glass screen. 

I set the phone on my bed, finding myself taking off the grey shirt I wore to bed, lifting my arms over my head in a satisfactory stretch.  The tightness in my shoulders dissipated, leaving me feeling slightly energised for the day.  Even if it was on half past five in the morning.

Deciding that a shower would do me good, I made my way into the bathroom, discarding myself of the boxers I wore along the way.  I turned the faucet of the shower to warm, getting under the water flowing from the shower head once it was warm enough.

I sighed, letting the water rain onto my head and drip down my back, soothing the sore muscles.  Grabbing the small bottle of shampoo, I lathered the soap into my hair, letting the bubble cleaning away the grim whilst I used a small loofah with soap to scrub my body.

While I was rubbing the soap onto my body, I began to softly sing to myself a song the mama would sing to my brother and I whenever we were sad as kids. 

"Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
And the dreams that you dream of
Once in a lullaby"

I let the water wash away all the soap from my hair and body, feeling clean.  Stepping out of the shower, I wrap myself in the comfort of a fluffy towel, drying myself off.

I run my hands through my wet hair before rubbing the towel on it to dry.  I was left with my natural curls, slightly wet, but I left them be, walking out to my bedroom with the towel hanging loosely on my hips.