Chapter-28

Writer's Pov:

"No Abhinay you are not in the Mission" Vikram said looking away.

"What do you mean" Abhinay snapped rising from his chair.

"Listen Abhinay, it won't work out between us.I mean you are a sincere police officer and in this mission we will go illegal which you won't accept.More over I want you to be safe. " Vikram finished his monologue.

"I don't understand why you guys always choose illegal path. Listen You have my back. This time we can proceed legally.What say" He asked raising his brow and staring at Arun.

"We don't have certain proofs to proceed legally Abhinay. And this going legally thing takes more time."Arun said supporting Vikram.

" Arey yarr why you people behaving like this. It may take time but going legally will give certain satisfaction which things accomplished illegally won't give. Please try to understand guys."Abhinay tried to explain his point but he failed miserably.

"Let me talk with Mittu first. She is the one who started all of this again. Now she will tell in which way we need to do this?" Abhinay took out his phone to call Midhuna in rage.

"No, Don't involve her in thing's.She asked me to stop Mr. A.She clearly knows how I will proceed further once she triggers the nerve.Now there is no point in dragging her into things. Let her stay in peace. " Vikram defended by grabbing Abhinay's phone.

"Okay fine, But don't forget that I am there to help you as well as to stop you if something wrong crosses my eye."

" Take care of things Shekar, you are working in hyderabad and ACP. Abhinay always keep an eye on criminals."By saying that Abhinay walked out of the room furiously.

Later the Trio started discussing their plan.

"Let's start with Drug dealers.To kidnap girls they use a particular drug. First we need to concentrate on people who supply this drug and need to destroy them".

" This will trigger Mr. A. Then he will come out of his exile to start reverse investigating the issue."

" But we need to be more conscious. Especially you Shekar.Don't pay frequent visits to banglore and also reduce contacting me.A single mistake of us will land us up in grave danger." Vikram warned and Shekar nodded his head in acceptance.

"So, let's do this" Arun said by placing his hand forward and the duo placed their hands on his hand promising each other to not give up until they succeed.

------------

There on the other side in Mumbai a team of 10 members gathered in a conference Hall.

"So Gentle man let me introduce you Mr. Atharv who is playing a key role in executing our plan." A man in blue suite introduced Mr.A to the team.

Everyone clapped to mark their presence.

Soon they started discussing how they are executing their Mission:M

Midhuna's Pov:

Everything seems perfect yet tentative.
Since the day I asked Vikram to put an end to Mr. A. Arun,Vikram and Shekar doing something.

The thing that bothering me is their safety and of course how they will convince Abhi.

I don't want Abhi to get involved in this stuff. He did so much for me and now I can't put him at risk by involving in this mission.

I told the same to Vikram and he said he will take care of that. But I don't know how he will handle Abhinay.