Chapter-19

Vikram's Pov:

I twirled aside and found the other side of the bed empty.

I stared at my watch and it's 2:00 in the morning.

My eyes started searching around for Midhuna.

I didn't find her anywhere in the room and I was panciked. I walked outside and  searched in the upstairs as well as kitchen.

She is no where.Did she left the house?Oh god why she left in the late night, what if something happened to her? What if his man attack her.

My brain was flooded with lot of thoughts and my legs started shivering.

Shekar, Hari,I shouted calling out my man's name.

Bhai, they rushed out of their rooms with in seconds.

"What happened, why are you shouting," I heard a sweet voice from behind.

My heart felt relaxed after listening to that soothing tone.

"Is everything okay Bhai,"Shekar asked worriedly.

Yeah yeah everything is fine, I am sorry for disturbing your sleep,now go and sleep, I said rubbing back of my neck.

"But bhai, why you shouted like that," Hari asked and I stared at him silently which is enough for them to understand I am not going to answer them.

They both left to their respective rooms and I turned back to face my Love.

"Where the hell you went"I asked raising my voice a little.

"I..went..where, I am here in the balcony"she said slowly looking down.

I checked every where but why I didn't checked in the balcony, may be my tensed brain didn't allowed me to think calmly.

"It's midnight and what are you doing in the balcony,"I asked stepping towards her.

"I.. I didn't get sleep so I came here to inhale some fresh air, By the way why you shouted like that, you terrified me with your action,"She said with a pissed expression and walked into our room.

I followed her with a stupid smile on my face, why I am so tensed and disturbed when she is not around me. Why I am acting like I can't breathe without her.

She sat on the corner of the bed murmuring something, may be she is abusing me for what I did.

She turned to the opposite side after seeing me.

I turned her my side and slept placing my head in her lap.

For the first time she didn't defended my act,yet she didn't accepted it too.She just let me rest in his lap that's it.

"You gave me a mini heart attack few minutes back, I was so tensed when I didn't find you beside me," I said recalling those moments.

"Why are you so worried,Did you thought I ran away from your house" she questioned trying to make herself sit comfortably with my head in his lap.

"What if they attack you, what if I loose you," I mumbled with a lone tear escaping from my right eye.

Why am I becoming so week when it comes to this girl, why is she affecting me this much.

"Why they attack me?Why they kill me Vikram", she questioned breaking the chain of my thoughts.

"Because I love you my Love, they are trying to hurt you because they know it will break me seeing you in pain,their thought itself made me furious."

"But you are the one who giving me pain Vikram,not those people,you are the one because of whom I am shedding tears,you are the one who snatched my happiness and left me in grief Vikram."

This is not the first time she is saying those words but today at this moment they Her every word pierced my heart.

Her tears wetted my cheeks, I got up and hugged her so tightly to calm her down, I don't know why but for the first I regretted loving her,her every word made me question my love.

"I am sorry my Love, I am so sorry, I said repeatedly without breaking the hug."She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me crying profusely.

This is the first time we are letting out our pain in each other arms. It felt so intimate and I felt so light crying in her arms.

May be she is the only hope that left for me after loosing them.I never felt connected with anyone after they left me.

I didn't allowed anyone coming close to me breaking that wall I build around me but this girl in my arms,she is so special,she gives me  comfort and peace with her presence in my life.

"I love you Midhuna, I love you so much,"I said kissing her cheek.

"I hate you Vikram, I hate you for life", she replied between her sobs.

******************
Hope you guys are enjoying this back to back updates.

I love you all for your constant support and love you guys giving to me and my book.

Do vote and comment.

Love
Kranthi Achanta