Chapter-8

Arun's POV:

After discussing a lot about our plans and many other thing's,I left Vikram's house.

I propped myself in the driver seat and started driving my car towards my home.

My blood boiled when I heard that they are trying to harm Midhuna.
Even though Midhuna hates me,even though she didn't accepted me as her Jiju,I still love her as my sister and it's my responsibility to protect her.

I parked my car and unlocked the door with the spare key which I carry with me dialy.

It's already 10 pm and I don't want to disturb my wife's sleep at this time.

It's been 1 month we got married and I have to admit that I am loving this relationship and I already fell for her deeply.

I slowly opened the door and found her sleeping in the couch in a sitting position resting her head back.

I walked near her and my eyes started checking my wife from top to bottom shamelessly.

Her shoulder length hair,sharp nose and those rosy lips,everything giving me a tough time to control myself.

Before I do something stupid I have to go away from here.

My eyes resisted to look away from my girl.

I want to lift her up and take her to our bedroom, I want to sleep beside her hugging her close to my heart, with those thoughts I leaned forward and placed a kiss on her forehead.

My lips lingered on her soft skin for rest few seconds.

She frowned a little to my touch and I moved away instantly to save myself from her tantrums.

When did you came?she mumbled rubbing her eyes.

Just few minutes ago,I replied rubbing my temples.

Oh,fresh up and come,I will serve you dinner, she said walking towards the kitchen.

Am I dreaming are what? Did she really said that?I mean in this 1 month she never waited for me.

What happened,go and fresh up,she said staring into my eyes.

Actually I am starving,let's have dinner first,I replied composing myself and occupied the chair at the dining table.

She nodded and started serving food in my plate silently.

Potato fry!!that's my favorite I said keeping spoon full of food in my mouth.

Oh,I like that too,she replied serving food in her plate.

Later silence took charge between us.I didn't tried to buzz her into a conversation.

I finished my dinner stealing few glances at her now and then.

And then I headed towards my room.Arun,I heard a sweet voice calling my name and I turned back.

She stood there looking at me silently.

Do you want to talk with me, I asked trying to make her speak.

Yeah I want to say you something she said hesitatingly.

Don't worry, you can say anything you want I assured her with a smile.

I admit it's not easy for me to accept this relationship but now I can't do anything for what had happened soo...she paused for a while.

That few seconds pause made me restless.Soo...I asked staring at her questioningly.

Soo...I decided to give this relationship a chance, she finally said those words which I am dieing to listen and my happiness reached the sky.

Are you serious I asked to conform once again.

I am serious, I want to give you a chance, give us a chance,she wishpered with a smile,like she read my brain.

Later I went to my room smiling like a idiot.I took a hot shower to relax my tired body and changed to my night pants.

Still I can't believe what had happened few minutes ago,did she really want to give me a chance?Did she?I questioned myself hundred times and every time I questioned,her smiling face replied me with a yes.

God,it seems like I will go mad today with happiness.

After smiling and dancing like a crazy idiot I switched on the TV to watch news.

As a lawyer its very important to me to know what's happening in the society.

Then, a news grabbed my attention, I quickly dailled Vikram's number in hurry.

Do you heard the news,I asked directly coming to the point.

Haa,he replied keeping his reply short.

I think it will help us if we meet him once,I said thinking about the past.

Even I am thinking about that,do arrangements for the meeting,he said and hanged the call.

I dialled my assistant number to talk about this issue.we have to meet him at any situation.

Sanjana's POV:

After completing dinner I left to my room saying him that I decided to give this a relationship a chance.

He looked at me shockingly and I smiled confirming him I mean those words.

I know he is surprised with my behavior today.For the first time in our married life I waited for him and had dinner along with him and then I said those words.

After all what had happened I decided not to forgive him forever,hatred filled my heart and I never thought of giving this relationship a chance.

I cried every night to sleep,I started hating my life,situations and everything around me.

I started avoiding him completly and I even didn't allowed him to share a room with me.

But today I did something which he never dreamt off.

I said that I will give this relationship a chance which I will never do.

Yes,I lied to him and from tomorrow I am going to say many lies to win his heart and trust.I want his happiness,I want him to trust me completely.

Even though I hate his presence I have to do this to find out the truth.

To find out Why he married me?Why is Vikram showing interest in Midhuna and most importantly about the phone call conversation I heard that night...

***************
Published on:3/1/2019

Hey lovelies first of all wishing you a very happy new year,hope this new year brings you lot of happiness and success. Be strong and stay positive.

How is the chapter???

Please do vote and comment your opinion.

Love
Kranthi Achanta❤