Chapter-11

Wooahh we are just few views away to 3K 😍
*************

Midhuna's POV:

Where are you man? I am waiting here,I yelled frustratedly on phone.

Sorry Mittu, actually I struck in an important work, really sorry yarr,will you take a cab and go, Abhi replied as sweet as he can from the other side.

Okay,Bye I said and disconnected the call rudely.

This Abhi is ridiculous.Morning when I told him that I will go on my scooty he said that no no Mittu I will drop you and pick you up,So chill, but now he made me stand here on road, stupid.I cursed him and started searching availability of Cabs.

Damn now what happened to this app, it's not responding.Hell with this app's they won't work when we need them the most.Better if I take a Autorickshaw.

I stood there for few minutes and there is no sign of Autos, it seems like I am going to have a long day.

Hey Midhuna suddenly I heard someone calling my name and I  turned back.

Ra..jeev.. What is he doing here. I managed my surprised yet shocking look and passed a formal smile to him.

What are you doing here? he posed me the question which I supposed to ask him.

This is the place where I work I said pointing towards my office and he nodded.

By the way what are you doing here?
I countered him with the same question.

Actually.. I... I came here to meet one of my friend. Even his office is located in the same building of your's.

Oh I said and we both stood there silently for next few seconds.

I think you are going to home,come I will drop you he said pushing me into a tough situation.

What am I supposed to do now?Is it good to accept his offer or is it better to deny...

Basically he is good as a person, he loved Sanju Di and he treated me and our family so well.

Even that day when Dad got arrested he himself came for Dad's rescue.

But is it okay to go with him? That too alone? That too in his car?

"It's better if you stay away from Rajeev,he is not as good as you think",suddenly Vikram's words striked in my head.

What if Vikram was right! No no I don't want to take chances.

Do you believing that Monster words? So you literally allowing him to rule your decisions, my subconscious questioned me.

No, I am not, Why would I follow his orders my heart wishpered.

Then accept his offer and go with him my subconscious said.

Yes, I will go with him, I won't follow anyones orders. I only follow what my heart say.

Midhuna where did you lost, Rajeev's question  brought me back  to the reality.

If you are not comfortable with coming with me then leave it, I don't mind he said politely.

No...No..Rajeev,I am absolutely fine, come let's go I said smiling at him and he lead me towards his car.

He opened his car door for me and I quickly occupied the passenger seat. Later he got into the car and started driving towards our destiny.

The drive is going silently,Neither of us speaking anything.