Chapter-15

Vikram's Pov:

I unlocked the room and found her sleeping on then bed.

I sat beside her with my eyes glued on her face.

Her cheeks still poses the traces of tears and her skin turned so pale.

I stroked those tiny hair strands on her face aside.

This was the first time I am sitting so close to her and observing her peacefully.

Even though I holded her close to me few times her struggle to get rid of my hold never let me notice her features clearly.

My Fingers started tracing on her beautiful face.Her skin was so soft but she looks dull, dark circles formed around her almond shaped eyes.

May be because of not having proper sleeping these days.

And that's because of you idiot, my heart wishpered.

Yes I know I am the sole reason for her pain, I know my actions hurting her but what to do My Love,situations around me left without any other option.

Oh really, now stop putting blame on situations, if you stop this nonsense called love, if you stop forcing her into things then she will live happily in her little world,my subconscious taunted.

Yes she will live happily without me but I can't, I already lost enough people in my life and now I don't want to loose the one I love,it doesn't matter whether she loves me or not I need her in my life,I need her only for myself, I love you Midhuna I said kissing on her forehead.

Oh shit wrong move Vikram I cursed when she came back to sense for my act and slowly opened her eyes.

It took her few seconds to react and the first thing she did after realizing what had happened was pushing me hard and covering herself with a blanket.

What the hell are you doing, she yelled sitting straight on the bed.

Nothing..it's actually..I started searching for words.

What's your problem Vikram, why the hell you entered into my life, why the hell you doing this to me.

Please Vikram, let me go,Mamma and Papa must be worried about me, please let me go, she pleaded with teary eyes.

Yes your Mom and Dad is so worried about you and yeah your best friend missing you alot, I said with a evil smile on on my lips.

She passed daggers to me through her eyes.

Stop staring at me like that and be prepared  for our wedding dear, I said and walked out of the room  leaving her shattered inside.

Midhuna's Pov:

Stop staring at me like that and be prepared  for our wedding dear, he said and walked out of the room leaving me in tears.

How can he do this to me,why all this happening in my life, w.. h... y I shouted throwing the pillow lying on the bed.

After hearing that Sanju Didi was hospitalized I rushed to the hospital to see her.

When I approached her room I saw Vikram promising to Sanju Di that he won't leave those b*st*rds alive and Sanju  was smiling and saying that she want that to happen soon.

I was shattered after witnessing their closeness, especially Sanju di's response shocked me.

How can she wish for someone's death. I was broken and headed back but someone stopped me and I turned back to see those two dangerous black eyes.

What happened, why are you leaving without meeting your sister he asked still holding my hand.

Sister, who? Oh that girl sitting in that room, no she is not my sister anymore, she is wife of your best friend and now she is your friend that's it she had no relationship with me, at least not now, I replied furiously with tears flowing down my cheeks.

Stop it Midhu, don't ruin your bond with your stupid assumptions and over thinking, come let's go inside, he said pulling me towards the room.

No I don't want to meet anyone and coming to the point of ruining our bond that's you who ruined our relationship, yes it's just because of you people I lost my sister, my Sanju Di, I hate you I hate you all I yelled punching on his chest with my left hand.

Please calm down baby, please he wishpered holding me close to him.

And that's the big mistake I did,allowing him hold me close to him.

Midhuna, I heard a growl and was shocked seeing dad staring at us buring in anger.

Then Dad slapping me and dragging me out of the hospital happened with in seconds.

After that incident dad stopped talking to me, he at least didn't gave me a moment to prove my innocence.

Few days later one fine morning dad declared that we are moving out of the town.

Mom felt dad took the right decision and this time even Abhi supported Dad, not because he believed that something is cooking between me and Vikram but because he want me to safe and far from that monster.

Everything was packed and we started to the railway station biding bye to our home with teary eyes.

Abhi and his family accompanied us to the railway station, everyone around me looked sad and am I.

Just few more minutes and I am going to leave my city, my best friend and everything which was very close to me from past few years.

I felt so heavy to stand there and walked to a book stall to buy a book.

I paid the bill and when I was heading back I felt unconscious and I don't know how I ended up hear,in this monster's place.

When I opened my eyes I found myself in a room and after yelling and shouting for few minutes that monster appeared in front of me with a evil look.

I yelled at him, I asked many questions but the only response I get was if I don't stay here silently and do what he say there my parents won't stay there alive.

**************
I know I left you people without any update even after waiting for so long so I thought of giving you this chapter as compensation.

Even though I declared that I am taking a break from wattpad I will try to update whenever I got time and interest to write.

21K+ views😍special thanks to each and every reader of mine, you guys don't know how much your love and support means to me😘

Please ignore mistakes because I typed the whole chapter at a single go.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment your opinions.

Love you all,
Kranthi Achanta❤