Chapter-5

You..I uttered widening my eyes in shock.

Who is that Midhuna,Dad asked placing his hand on my shoulder and looking over it.

You,please come in, he said and I moved aside giving him way to get in.

Inspector sir these are the people,he said and a police man appeared behind of him.

Excuse me sir,he filed a complaint against you and you have to attend to the investigation the police man said
staring at dad.

Compliant but why? I questioned interfering between them.

He complained that you kidnapped their son and so you need to come to the station, he answered and I was shocked.

Have you gone out of your mind  uncle.We didn't kidnapped anyone,please go I said to the police man formally.

If you don't come I will handcuff you and drag you from here, he said coldly and I stood there numb.

What can I do now, how to save dad from this reproach.

No need sir,I will cooperate to your investigation,dad said and started going with them.

Sir please, dad stop...I shouted running behind them followed by mom.

Few people already started peeping out of there house and windows but no one bothered to come near.

Ofcourse who will come and interfere after all what happened on the Day of Didi's wedding.

Sir..please, I again shouted holding dad's hand and stopping them.

Uncle, how can you do this to us,I asked almost at the verge of tears.

I want my son safe and sound,for that I am ready to do anything, he answered glaring at me.

Sir we are living very respectfully here so at least you try to understand,mom pleaded the inspector.

Listen Madam,I am helpless. I have to do my duty, he said staring at mom.

Okay sir,please give me time till evening and I promise I will get his son back or else I will make the true criminal stand before you,I almost begged him with tears in my eyes.

Fine,do what you said but until then your dad will stay in the station and that's final,he said and left from there along with dad.

Fresh tears rolled out of my eyes,I stood there numb and I felt like the world stopped for a while.

Then I felt something no no someone collapsing and with in a blink I saw mom on the floor.

Maa,maa,I shouted worriedly by patting on her cheek.

This time a elder man came near us and helped me to take mom to my house.

He proved that humanity still left in this world.

I sprinkled water on Mom's face and she slowly opened her eyes.

I made her sit and helped her to drink some water.

Are you okay maa,I enquired and she nooded her head.

Why Midhu? why all this happening to us,first Sanjana's life got ruined by that marriage and now they arrested Dad,why Midhu?Why? she asked with tears in her eyes.

Don't cry Amma,Please,I pleaded taking her had into mine.

I will bring back Dad soon,you don't worry I said wiping off her tears.

Haa,but how did you bring him back,she asked staring at  me.

I know what to do,I said with determination and moved out of my house by grabbing my bag.

I took a cab to go to his house and mean while I called Viswa uncle,Abhi's dad and informed him everything and asked them to go to my house and stay with mom.

He said that it's his responsibility and I felt little relaxed.

I have to bring back Dad from police station as soon as possible and I have no option other than him.

Ofcourse he is the trouble maker of my life right now, so he need to sort out this.

I paid to the cab and walked towards his house.

No matter how much I want to stay away from him,destiny always bringing me back to him.

Is your sir at home?I asked the man who is staring at me like a ghost.

No..But who are you?he asked suspectedly.

Where did he gone?When will he return to home?I enquired without bothering to answer his question.

Midhuna Mam?What are you doing here? A Man in black shirt and denims came towards me from
nowhere.

When he reached close to me,I realized that he is the one who stopped me last time when I came to meet this monster.

I want to meet Vikram,it's very important,where did he gone?will you please give me his number, I asked at one stretch.

Actually, Bhai went to Arun Sir's house and if you want I will drop you there he answered politely.

No thanks, I left my Scotty here yesterday,I will go on that I said taking my Scotty keys from my bag and left from there without wasting a minute.

I parked my scooty and ran into the house shouting his name.

I don't know why,I didn't called Didi and not Arun but I called him.

May be my heart already started believing that he is the only one who can save Dad now.

Midhu...He said staring at me shockingly.

I stared back at him with tears in my eyes.

What happened Midhu,Didi enquired cupping my face worriedly.

I stood there didn't uttering a word.

Say something Miduna,Arun asked by shaking my shoulder.

I tried to speak out but that incident flashed infront of my eyes and I started crying more.

Look at me Midhu,Vikram said lifting my chin and making me face him.

Now tell me what happened he asked boring into my eyes.

Police...police...arrested Dad, I said in  a choked tone.

What..?but why? Didi asked and I narrated them the whole story.

I know he is with you,that day you kidnapped him right,please leave him Vikram,I want Dad to be safe,please..I pleaded him falling on my knees.

Don't cry Midhu, please don't cry.

I will do something,I won't let anything happened to your Dad,I promise you I will bring him back,he said holding me by by shoulders and wiping my tears.

You will leave him na,I asked him hopefully.

If he is with me I will definitely do that but He is not with me Midhu,he said lowering his head and I stared at him with confusion.

******************
Published on:12/12/18.

Hey buddies here I am with  another update. How is it??

Let me know through your comments and don't forget to vote...

Note: Dear silent readers please do vote because it means alot to me,dear constant supporter's thanks a ton for your love on my book😍😘😘

Love
Kranthi Achanta