Chapter-4

First of all thank you soooo much for 130+ views😍😍

***********************

Midhuna's POV:

Bye Midhu,he said smiling at me.

It's Midhuna and good bye,I said coldly and walked away without giving him any chance to speak again.

Dad welcomed me into the house with a serious expression.

Oh god,did he saw me with that monster. My heart skipped it's beat with that thought.

I kept my side bag on the table and went to drink some water to satisfy my thirst.

Midhuna,an unpleasant voice reached my ears and I chugged the water in fear.

No doubt,I am in danger now,dad usually calls me with my full name only when he is angry or upset because of  me.I started praying to god in my heart.

Papa,I said nervously.

May I know what the hell are you doing with that bast*rd,he yelled glaring at me.

I...He...I mumbled slowly.

Answer me Midhuna, this time he shouted at the top of his voice which made tears automatically roll out of my eyes.

I went to met Sanju di and there he insisted to drop me at home,I answered between my sobs.

Listen Midhuna,it's the first and last time I am warning you,stay away from those people he growled pointing his index finger towards me and walked away.

I ran into my room and locked it rudely without ignoring mom, who is trying console me.

I laid on my bed burring my face under the pillow.

I cried and cried until my eyes refused to shed tears.

This is all because of him,just because of him I started cursing him until the pleasant ringtone of my mobile caught my attention.

I answered the call by composing myself.

Hey Mittu,don't you know to answer the call quickly, he other person said in a complained tone.

Sorry Abhi,I kept my phone in silence so I didn't noticed,I replied trying to sound normal.

Okay fine,now tell me how are you? Why don't you called me yesterday? and how is Sanjana? he showered lot of questions on me at a time.

Cool..Cool..Everything and everyone is fine here,I lied controlling my emotions.

By the way how are you?how is your training going on?Did you made any new friends or not?Now I took my turn of questioning.

Yeah everything is well and hey Mittu wait let me tell you something interesting, he said grabbing my attention.

Here I met a girl and do you know what she is soo amazing and I think I found my love,first love,he said cheesily.

What?my mouth fell down to his words.

Yes Mittu,get ready to do all those possesisive best friend thing's,he laughed.

I have to go know, catch you later,take care Mittu, he said in hurry and hanged the call.

I miss you Abhi,I hate you for not being here in this time,I need you very badly,I really need your shoulder to cry on and I need your support right now, I wishpered touching the contact picture on my mobile screen.

Later I reminded our conversation and my brain halted at that words "I found my love."

Is he really serious?when did he started checking girls. From the beginning checking on girls and flirting with them is not his cup of coffee.

But now,suddenly from where did this love entered into his life.I still remembered that day and his stupid laugh when I told him about my love.

My first...lo..v..e, my lips uttered those words slowly and his face with that intoxicating smile flashed infront of my eyes.

I still remember the day when we met for the first time,how I messed up things and how he helped me.

His smile,his unique name and those dark blue eyes which stolen my heart  in the first meeting itself.

A smile instantly occupied my lips with his thoughts.

Midhu,please open the door baby,I heard maa's worried voice.

I brushed off my thoughts and opened the door carrying the sad expression on my face.

She entered into my room and sat on my bed.I,without any second thought rested my head in her lap.

Midhu,I can understand your concern to meet Sanju but baby you also know that those people are dangerous right, she asked caressing my hair and I nooded.

We can't do anything to fix Sanjana's life so the only thing in our hands is to keep you safe and far from those people.

Your dad is also worried about Sanju but the fear of, "what if they ruin your life too?" made him talk like that Baby.

Try to understand and stay away from them she said wiping my tears and I hugged her to let the weight on my heart reduce.

Later maa fed me dinner and I drifted off into sleep trying to give some rest to my tired body as well as brain.
____________________

I walked into the living room rubbing my eyes.

I saw Dad reading news paper and I think Maa preparing coffee in the kitchen.

The smell of coffee beans touched my nostrils and I inhaled it with a glee.

The second think which can lit up my mood after Abhi is Coffee.

I am a perfect Coffee person and I just love everything about Coffee,I mean from it's colour to taste, everything.

Good morning Dad,I said slowly to check whether he is still angry at me or not.

Good morning,he wished back without sparing a glance at me by turning the pages of news paper in his hand.

It gave me a strong evident that he is still angry at me.

Midhu,did you brushed your teeth maa enquired walking out from the kitchen with a tray in her hands.

I nodded my head and she  handed me my cup of coffee.

I sat on the couch and started sipping my hot coffee.

So are you going to office,maa asked sitting beside dad.

Haa Maa,it's been long,so I...

Ting..Ting..the calling bell interrupted our conversation.

I will see,I stood up and opened the door.

You..I uttered widening my eyes in shock.

*******************
how is the update??

Lemme know through your comments and don't forget to vote.

Love
Kranthi Achanta❤