Chapter-13

Writer's Pov :

If life were predictable, it cease to be life and without flavour.

We don't know when and how things in our life starts changing gradually without our notice.

In the beginning days of their married life all Sanjana had for Arun is Hate and just Hate.

She taught that she hate him for life but now things twisted in such a way that the same Sanjana took Arun's side and proclaimed extreme trust on him which  hurted her own lovable sister.

If there is something that didn't changed was  Midhuna Hatared for Vikram.

After that day Midhuna started hating Vikram a little more for changing her sister's mind and making her talk in their favour.

But the thing she don't know was the duo did nothing to change Sanjana.Arun's love and care is what made her took a stand for them.

________________

"Seems like you lost in your thoughts, come to this world bro"Arun said patting Vikram's shoulder.

"May I know what's bothering you" he asked taking a seat next to him.

"Nothing Arun, just random thoughts" Vikram replied not in a mood to discuss about the thing that eating his peace.

"Midhuna?thinking about her right" Arun questioned.

Before Vikram answer the look on his face confirmed that his guess was right.

"Do you want to discuss about it" Arun asked but Vikram nodded his head as a NO.

"Okay leave it, let's talk about some other things.Actually even I am not in a mood to talk about Midhuna,may be because everytime she pays a visit,she steels our peace of mind" Arun said and Vikram Half smiled for his explanation.

"Oh then let's talk about Sanjana, I think it will give you peace,right,Vikram said in a teasing tone after few seconds which made Arun feel embarrassed.

"Really, Sanjana, her behavior,the way she understand us that too in a short span this all  reminds me of Her"Vikram said with a glee in his eyes.

"Yes Vikram she possess many qualities of her,did you observe her eyes, they everytime makes me feel like I am with Her" Arun said and a lone tear escaped from his eye.

"No Bhai, Don't do this, we promised to each other that we don't let them go out through our tears na"Vikram said patting Arun's shoulder and he wiped his tears.

"You know what Vikram I love it when you call me Bhai,it reminds me of Him but at the same time it made me afraid too, what if you leave me just like them" Arun said by stammering the last few words.

"Arun please, let's leave this topic aside. Did you find out any clue about Mr. A? and what about him, did he agreed to reveal anything about him"Vikram started posing questions to save himself from breaking down in front of Arun.

"Stubborn guy,I never saw you shedding at least a single drop in front of me but Vikram if you suffer alone it kills you man,don't hide your pain, express it, I am here for you, so please stop suffering alone" Arun pleaded by holding his hand.

"Bhai, I am not suffering alone, they are with me, I may not open up to you but I share everything with them, I may hide things from you but from them I can't hide anything, they always stay here and they share my pain, happiness and everything, they always stays here bhai" Vikram wishpered placing his hand on his heart.

"Yes they are alive in our hearts", Arun said pulling him into a tight hug.

"Arun, Dinner is ready" Sanjana entered into the living room making the duo conscious.

She observed their sad faces while entering the room but not dared to question them.

Not only this, she has many questions to ask them, why Arun married her? Why Vikram Loves Midhuna? About whom they are searching madly and Who is
Mr. A? Like this she has a bucket full of questions to pose them.

But she never dared to ask them.May be a part of her still scared of them or may be she is afraid of listening things which she can't handle.

Ha she tried to find out things,she taught she will act like she love him and dig the truth they are hiding from her but then things turned in such a way that she really started liking Arun.

His Care and the way he is handling their relationship everything made her like him.

He never forced her into things and he always respected her feelings and if we keep Vikram aside Arun never supported Injustice.

He always fighted for justice and as a lawyer he always filled lives of helpless people with happiness.

This nature of him is also a reason which made her stood by their side and debate with her own sister.

"Penny of your thoughts Sanjana" Arun said pulling her back to this world.

"Oh sorry,come I will serve you dinner" she said leading them towards the dinning table.

They both occupied the chairs and she started serving food in their plates.

While placing a spoon full of food in his mouth Vikram heard foot steps of someone and sensed something wrong.

Before he understand what's happening a group of people surrounded the house and started firing.

*****************

Finally I updated the new chapter.

Do vote, comment and share my story with your friends if you like it.

Follow me on wattpad for updates related to the updates.

Love
Kranthi Achanta ❤