Yukimura Seiichi

a/N; can y'all see how bias I am to Yukimura? LOLOL ok but here's another chapter based on this short film I watched ☺

Yukimura Seiichi ꒰˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩๑꒱♡

The sakura petals gently fell as you walked in the (famous) garden. You strolled in the garden, taking in the sights of the different flowers. As you walked in the sunflower field, a guy as ethereal as the flowers approached you.

You noticed that both of you loved flowers, especially daisies. You both loved sculpturing. The more you guys interacted, the deeper you fell for him- it didn't matter that he was five years older than you.

"(First name)...I have something I need to tell you." He said as both of you sat in your favourite sushi shop.

"...I'm from the future, where I fell in love with you. I really cherished the time I spend with you, but my time is running out. I need you to promise me that when you see me in future, you must never say hi to me. I don't want you to die again for me. Please...please live on." He whispers grabbing your hand tight.

You stared in shocked, not knowing what he meant- but you knew what he said wasn't a joke. He knew far too many things about you, despite never telling him before. From the way you drank 2 packets of sugar with your tea to how you would hide in your cupboard if there was a thunderstorm.

"I don't care if you're from the future or present. I...I'll love you...so please don't leave me." You whispered as you felt dizzy before falling unconscious. Your last sight was a teary Yukimura, reaching out for you.

You woke up in the hospital, all alone. "(First name)-san, you had an acute case of food poisoning so you passed out, please take care of yourself and refrain from heavy-flavoured food." The nurse said as she ticked on a paper.

"Was there a guy with me?" You whispered as the nurse shook her head. You left the hospital in a dazed, roaming the street, wondering if what occurred previously was a dream- or was it something that would occur in the future. You missed him. You missed Yukimura. His blue hair, gentle demeanour, his soothing voice, his warm hands...his soft lips.

A few weeks past and you were supposed to have a combined tennis practice with Rikkaidai. You entered the school compound with the rest of the girls, before heading to the washroom. As you exited the washroom, you saw a familiar-looking blue-haired guy.

He was watching the regulars play with that smile you knew all too well, but he was younger. You froze, remembering what your lover once told you. You made your way past him, before you stopped in your tracks, wiping a tear, you knew-

You just couldn't let him go again.

You smiled as you faced the blue-haired boy, raising out a hand.

"Hi, I'm ( First Name), nice to meet you!"

a/N: crying fiesta I hope y'all understand this fic :P