Yukimura Seiichi

Yukimura Seiichi ♥

-

You stood outside the hospital room, holding onto the door handle, contemplating whether to enter the room or not.

"(Name) -chan. If you're free, please visit Mura at the hospital room. I'm sure he'll like that!" Marui-sempai shouted, holding his hands together in a praying formation, with his eyes closed tightly.

It was several days since your boyfriend or now, ex-boyfriend broke up with you through a text after discovering that he suffered from the Guillain-Barre syndrome- which will result in the numbness of the entire body. Whatever you said to him was ignored by him, and you had no chance to explain yourself.

"(Name) -san? Are you here to visit Yukimura-kun again?" A nurse spoke as you were brought back to reality.

"Ahh, yes." You replied, as you knocked the door, before pushing it open. As soon as you entered, you were shocked by the state of the room. Flowerpots were thrown around, books on the floor.

"Who is it?" His voice sounded in the darken room with a cough. You continued walking until he could see you. His eyes widened before turning into slits.

"What are you doing here? I'm fine." He says, before coughing again. You walked until you were beside him, and hugged him.

"Wha-?" He questions, surprised that you hugged him. Before he could continue his sentence, you cut him off.

"I didn't asked anything, yet you said you were fine. This shows that something is wrong. You don't need to pretend in front of me, and do you think you could chase me off with a text?" You said and hugged him tighter.

It was after a few seconds that he responds to your hug, by hugging you tightly. You felt your shoulders turned wet, and your lips turned upwards.

"Yes, you don't have to pretend in front of me." You whispered as you stroked his hair.

"It's hard..." He croaked out, as he grabs you like you were his anchor to this empty space.

"I can't promise you that it'll get better, but I can promise you that I'll be by your side throughout this period." You reassured him, as he slowly lets go of you.

"Promise?" He asks, and his expression was extremely vulnerable. As his eyes began to close, you leaned forward and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

"Always."

(A/N) : Was feeling kind of depressed today, but a friend cheered me up and now I'm kinda " Hopeful"? I guess this is how you'll describe my feelings today. Have a nice day!

Much Love Xx